The next step of abortions

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by saltyone, May 1, 2006.

1. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

Something tells me that you would use that argument to discredit every reasonable source I find.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=47712

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Well he only vaguely touched on the brain scan, which of course was the most important part of prior examinations.

I'd like to see where a Dr looked at her brain scans and tried to show with scientific evidence that her brain was capable of growing more neurons or improving substantially.

Dr. Hammesfahr details opinions based on interaction - things that can appear as though they are a way when maybe they aren't. He doesn't attempt to break down a picture of Terri's brain that other Dr's could add expert opinions to.

I think one side of this argument has a much larger agenda to push than the other, and when you are dealing with subjective opinions of a single doctor you have to question whether his personal beliefs can come into play.

3. CParso

CParso Founding Member

How can you possibly question my quoting of CNN, and then quote Diana Lynne - someone who is not a doctor and is so obviously pushing an agenda?

4. CParso

CParso Founding Member

You obviously want to believe that she was not brain dead. Different doctors disagree. Why do you chose to believe she wasn't brain dead?

5. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

It was my opinion based on the numerous things that I saw that she was clinically brain dead. Over half the brain was "liquefied". Hundreds of doctors examined her. This is just what I recall from looking at the info in the thread at the time it was going on.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

hundreds? cmon, you are right, you dont need to make up the details. you are like a walking example of how urban legends happen.

7. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

She's no more biased than CNN.

8. CParso

CParso Founding Member

CNN quoted Dr's, and yes - she is. CNN has a slight political leaning, but this woman is on a mission to popularize her opinion and get backing for her agenda.

9. CParso

CParso Founding Member

At any rate, you have yet to respond to a few of my posts.

Have I explained my opinion well enough for you to think I can't see the big picture? Or will you simply go on assuming that only because I don't agree with you?

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

im only quoting what was said in the original thread. i don't care to look it up right now. jeez. gimme a break.