The NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 25, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

anyhoo, I'm right,.. Trump's a bad man

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I thought it was Mr. Kikipoopoo.

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Thanks for the respect I richly deserve

Bengal B likes this.
  4. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Wrong. It was still ongoing, and had even spread a bit. But when Trump spoke, libs lost their fucking minds, as they have been doing for a year and a half. For shit's sake, Pence tried to go to a fuckin' Broadway play and the actors had the audacity to lecture him from onstage. The libs' behavior for the last year and a half would be funny except for two things; how damaging it is to the country emotionally, and knowing its nothing compared to how they are going to react when they get their asses handed to them in November.

shane0911 likes this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

the issue had moved to the back burner and had cooled to a simmer,.. then Trump turned up the heat,.. for his political gain

yeah mctiger, the Dems have been making me sick too, I don't see anyone there I would vote for. Some lib behavior is totally disgusting,.. I doubt you want to discuss Trump's behavior. What I hear is, the dims are predicted to take control of the House after the midterms,.. actually, I don't think that's a good thing

Last edited: May 26, 2018
  6. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Fairly accurate.
    Nope.

I had been watching it pretty close, disgusted by the whole thing, and it was slowly growing at that time.

7. GiantDuckFan

ok,.. then Trump turned up the heat,.. for his political gain

here's a thought,.. what if our impression of whether the issue was heating or cooling,.. was being influenced by which news we watched.

Maybe we can agree that Trump was the impetus to the NFL's new policy. Hope it's settled now,.. and fuck Kap for bringing this crap into my sportsworld

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  8. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I have no problem discussing Trump's behavior. He's rude, crass and arrogant. He loves the sound of his own voice, and doesn't care one whit who he offends. That's why the establishment hates him so much. In his behavior, he's the antithesis of everything we've become accustomed to in a Washington politician. Of course, many of us have been saying that's what we wanted - what we needed - for years.

Frogleg, Bengal B and GiantDuckFan like this.
  9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

All this means is he is not a slick politician always trying to say the right thing not trying to offend anyone and making decision based on polls or media pressure, you know kind of like a regular guy. I am sick of politicians who only there to protect their asses to keep themselves in office. For instance he doesnt care what the media and the extreme enviromentalist say when rolls back these draconian evviromental regulations.

MAGA

10. GiantDuckFan

What about his fraudulent Trump University,.. conning people into paying him $37,000,.. is that the kind of regular guy you admire?