The NFL

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, May 25, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Change the channel now and then you are a captive of the MSM.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Lawsuit filed by the state of New York. I wouldn't trust one official of any kind from that fucked up state. They all loved Trump till he ran for president. After seeing this deep state nazi scum trying to protect the real criminals such as Comey and Hillary and try to frame Trump I dont trust anyone who goes after Trump. A fake dossier bought and paid for by Hillary and the DNC is all I need to know. You are a fool for not seeing how dangerous Hillary, the whole Obama administration, Eric Holder, Mueller, Rosenstien and the corrupt FBI is to the fabric of our country. Compared to all of this Trump University is a daycare business.

You and Winston should just admit you are liberals and stop the facade.

Just a little info on the Trump University thing.

The Trump Institute was a separate business. It was licensed by Trump University and Donald Trump received a cut of every seat sold,[18]but Trump University did not own any part of it.[19] It was owned and operated by Irene and Mike Milin of Boca Raton, Florida.[18] It offered real estate seminars from 2006 to 2009, at which point the licensing agreement expired and was not renewed.[19] Trump himself was not involved in the operation of the Trump Institute, but he recorded a broadcast infomercial promoting it and appeared in an introductory video before each seminar.[20][18]

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Have you ever thought about being a conservative radio talk show host? I've never heard your voice but I think you would be good at it.

6. GiantDuckFan

there he is,.. I wondered about your blank post,.. I was afraid you couldn't bear the pain
    the lawsuit was filed in 2013
    Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, they are all Republicans,.. who you gonna blame for that?.. and quit trying to hide behind hillbama's skirt,.. focus,.. we're talking about (((((( Trump University ))))))
    you should stop licking Trump's ass,.. and telling me how great it tastes

@Winston1 and I stand separate,.. he can speak for himself
    Moe, you're trying to spin this away,.. poorly,.. like you said, Trump Institute is a separate entity.
    Trump University was never a university. When the “school” was established in 2005, the New York State Education Department warned that it was in violation of state law for operating without a NYSED license. Trump ignored the warnings.

A federal judge finalized the $25 million settlement between President Trump and students of his now shuttered Trump University. It marks the end of two class-action lawsuits and a civil lawsuit from New York accusing Trump of "swindling thousands of Americans out of millions of dollars through Trump University,"

3,500 people were swindled out of about $30 million,.. the agreement pays about 80% of their losses

"This settlement marked a stunning reversal by President Trump, who for years refused to compensate the victims of his sham university,"... Trump claimed as a candidate that he "never" settled lawsuits, and would not do so in the case of Trump University.

But Trump entered settlement talks days after the 2016 election, agreeing to pay the millions under terms that let him admit no wrongdoing.

Earlier a judge had green lighted a motion for an expanded lawsuit,.. which would have increased Trump's liability to $175 million.... note: I read this line a while back, I don't have access to that link now.

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  7. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

To be perfectly clear in Obama's words (he was never perfectly clear BTW) I don't care about this shit. If all is true which I question it was ajudicated and over. JFK and Ted Kennedy darlings of the left were not clean either. Ted killed a girl and didnt tell anyone about it for many hours. John was a womanizer nailed Marilyn Monroe in the white house (hard to fault him for that however) We all know about Clinton. Lyndon Johnson was dirty too.

As I said before fess up buddy you are a typical Oregon leftist. I don't think for one minute if Trump was squeaky clean you would still hate him. However Oregon has some damm fine wine, pinot noir in particular. Try some pinot from The Pines winnery best I have ever had.

8. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If you are being serious I do have a decent voice and have often wondered about doing that. If I did I think I would be a combo of Michael Savage and Rush Limbaugh. If I did my fear would be if the democrats got back in power they would try to destroy me with trumped charges such as tax problems and girls paid to say I harassed them or worse for instance. Sad to have to think that way but the left if more than capable and motivated to destroy their opponents.

9. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

More Savage than Limbaugh. He once called Rush a liberal. Why don't you start a podcast? If I had ever gotten into broadcasting it would have been sports.