The Notebook

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSU, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Geekboy

Geekboy Founding Member

Debra Winger

Bengal may have played pool with Debra Winger. She once was married to Hutton so she may have been in BR while the shoot was happening.

I once rode with George Foreman to feed cattle at his farm in Marshal, TX after his first retirement.

2. Hub

Hub Founding Member

The guy that plays Dennis Quaid and Jessice Lange oldest son in Everybody's All-American is a guy I grew up with.

I stayed at the same hotel as the NFL Pro-Bowl players in 85 or 86.....the year of the "Super Bowl Shuffle". I met every top name football player you could imagine. LT, Walter Payton (and son Jarret), Ronnie Lott (prick), Mike Singletary (prick), Jim McMahon, Frank Gifford (looked 100 yrs old), Marcus Allen, Jay Schroeder, and on and on. My favorite though, Jackie Slater from the Rams. My brother and I talked to him for 2 hours in the hotel ice cream parlor....great guy.

My dad sat next to Andre Agassi on a flight once and next to Bill Murray on another flight. He also bummed a cigarette from Ringo Starr at a restaurant....doesn't smoke so he lit it puffed a couple times put it out and it is now framed. He also met Dan Akroyd and his hot wife. And best of all his high school band, Witch Hangin, played warm-up for Styx (I think that's who it was) once in Pine Bluff, Ark.

Sister met Garth Brooks at an Italian rest. in Daphne, Al.

3. Carface

Carface What the...?

Heh, Penelope Cruz has already been spotted there wearing her hat and sunglasses. So what else they're going to do is beyond me. We've ALWAYS had a Wal-Mart as far as I can remember, thankyouverymuch. But the Super Wal-Mart opened maybe five, six years ago. :thumb:

But they are going around Baton Rouge, too. Matt was at that Ford dealership on Airline near the Coca Cola plant.

4. lsUdaddy

lsUdaddy Freshman

My mom's 1st cousin is married (or was married???) to golfer Bernhard Langer.

I once saw Alice in Chains guitar player Layne Stalley playing pool in a bar in Houston. I asked him if he was in town to snuff the rooster (kidding).

I went to school with the guy HUB grew up with (Sherrod) who was Dennis Quaid and Jessice Lange oldest son in Everybody's All-American. There were two or three other people in that movie from my school that were extra's.