The OFFICIAL BLACK AND GOLD SUPERBOWL THREAD

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by Cajun Sensation, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

You, sir, are an asses hole.

2. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

i was going to respond but was hyptnotized by the golden under boob in your sig.....i'll think of something eventually. DAMN YOU UNDERBOOB!!!!!!!

3. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Somebody find some footage of the Who Dat Cougar after Hartley's field goal.

I bet she was doing more bouncing than a brotha's check book.

4. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

1 person likes this.
  5. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

Man, funny thing, I woke up this morning and the pigs were still flying, hell was still frozen over, and ESPN is reporting that the Saints are still going to the Super Bowl?!?!

6. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

yeah, i wont be going to the Saints first Super Bowl :bncry: Maybe next year :D

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Greater words have never been written before. Wooo Hoooo. WHO DAT Saintslogo

SUPER BOWL HERE WE COME, WHO DAT NATION TAKEN OVER MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

I like our chances. I have only followed the Saints and have seen only parts of the Colts games...but they seem to depend on the passing game more than we do. This year, our running game really blossomed. We were able to win a lot of games every which way offensively.

What kind of year did Addai have?

Saintslogo

9. tigerbait86

tigerbait86 Veteran Member

The colts have opened up as 6 point favorites.The colts defensive numbers dont look to good based on the regular season stats . Their run defense is ranked 24th in the league and allowing an average of 126.5 YPG. Their pass defense is ranked 14th. Also the Colts running game is ranked dead last in the nfl! The oppurtunity is there now the saints just have to go get it!! we shut down brady now lets see if we can shut down manning! I think this line might drop a little bit also! I like the way the saints defense matches up with teams that rely on passing and lack a good running game!! Example: Cardinals & Patriots

10. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Trent Dilfer takes Colin Cowherd apart on his Saints/Vikings post-game analysis:

ESPN Radio - SuperStream Player

I can't stand Cowherd. I hear him for about 10 minutes a day, and in that little time, he manages to say something stupid every day.

1 person likes this.