The official Les Miles appreciation thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 4, 2013.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

And actually Urban faked the medical condition immediately after losing to ole Nick in the 2009 SEC CG. Quit, was forced to come back in 2010 by the administration (a decision I am sure he hates Florida for since it fucked up his record) and then promptly quit again when he knew he had no chance at competing for national championships anytime soon. Waited for the Ohio State position to open up (I would not be surprised if he was privy to info on the scandals happening at Ohio State ahead of time, the news broke in April 2011).

Now Urban looks like he invented the fucking game. If his team makes it to the NC, he will be the Notre Dame participant from last year.

I almost want to see that happen, but I think I would rather his team go 13-0 and get shut out of the NC game instead. I just want to hear his press conference afterwards.

StaceyO and didit like this.
  2. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Considering he left the SEC because it was 'too hard', it would be poetic justice if that happened. The Suckeyes don't get the respect any other team winning 19 in a row would because THEY HAVEN'T PLAYED ANYONE. Any conference that plays the majority of it's games before noon sucks.

tirk likes this.
  3. islstl

We loosely throw that statement around, but in this case, it is absolutely fucking true.

He has yet to play anyone inside the top 20.

4. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Did you smell your armpit or something? :p

5. cwatsn

cwatsn Loyal Servant

True.

If Ryan Perrilloux had not been a fuck up, just think what Les might have been able to do.

6. tigerchick46

tigerchick46 Quick Learner

A shitty car that still gets you from point A to point B, is like sex and pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good. Having a shitty football coach sucks all the time, it's not even remotely good when he's bad. As far as when a man gets "sick and tired of his bitch" it's written all over your faces because you are the most predictable creatures on earth and that's when we start working out our daddy issues with your friends, hope you understand it in those terms.

furduknfish and StaceyO like this.
  7. islstl

This isn't going to end well.

8. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

@lsutiga & @tigerchick46 's life philosophies are absolutely riveting.

shane0911 and StaceyO like this.
  9. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

This is awesome. I don't generally find your rants as provacative as others seem to, but this part is just fucking great.

shane0911 and ParadiseiNC like this.
  10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

That's all fine & dandy- I guess- but has nothing to do with what I posted. I said "not liking".

And you example doesn't apply to me cause by the time I'm done with a pussy I'll already offered it to my friends. Hell, we once rotated a neighbor between the three of us. Pussy was always fairly easy to come by; a good friend though...