The official Les Miles appreciation thread

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Nov 4, 2013.

1. Herb

Herb Founding Member

The disturbing parts of this thread I see are things like "Les Needs a win against Alabama", "A big win and all will be forgiven", etc. So what happens if LSU does what just about everyone expects them to do and lose this game? I assume the usual crowd will use this as proof that "Miles needs to go", "Miles is inferior to Saban", "why did we ever hire that clown", "I told you so", yada yada yada.

Sounds to me like this is all just more pu$$y talk from the tough guy posers.

Support your team win or lose! It's way more manly than your dried up grannycunt talk.

ParadiseiNC, tigerchick46 and StaceyO like this.
  2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

I quoted this so everyone could see the bolded portion again.

Contained Chaos likes this.
  3. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Stacy, "dried" and "up" were just as key.

StaceyO likes this.
  4. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Why watch the fucking game if you don't give one shit how they do. I'm not taking lessons from someone who considers lsu football social hour and buys into we're all winners pussyfootin.

5. Herb

Herb Founding Member

Oh, I do give a shit how they do. It's just that my identity and credibility are not attached to how they do.

6. lsu-i-like

Mothers-milk to sunshine pumpers.

7. Herb

Herb Founding Member

No, this is mother's milk to sunshine pumpers:

• In the decade, Les Miles' team has lost a total of 6 regular season games
    • Since the last BCS appearance, Les Miles' team has lost a total of 5 games by a cumulative total of 19 points (less than 4 points per game)

8. lsu-i-like

...was it really a minor miracle that we nabbed that stupid fuck of a qb; seems Saban was on the correct side of that minor miracle as periloser was not coming to lsu before Miles got involved.

And how much time does that really buy miles? He's been here a few years now without much qb success. Kinda terrified about next season based on his track record and playing time bench Warmers have under their belt.

There are other faults (coDCs were one of many) but it really seems like with a merely passable offense we'd have a few more NCs and Saban would kinda be miles bitch. As it stands, history is on the side of bama and miles time at lsu is a pretty good also ran footnote. A win would be a great boost in the arm for the lsu faithful who don't watch games with the passion of an automatron.

diamondheadtiger likes this.
  9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

You mean like you?

10. lsu-i-like

That's great, but it don't change the fact that we don't got the success in that time that a SEC west rival has. Bottom line is hardware; lsu has had so many opportunities at the top of the mountain. How can you be upset that we recognize that? How do you either not recognize or not care?

shane0911 and LSUpride123 like this.