THE OFFICIAL MARCUS RANDALL APPRECIATION THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Oct 9, 2004.

1. GxLSU1

GxLSU1 Founding Member

Wow, what a perfomance. The only thing is, at the end he started to be his self again. Low passes, over thrown passes. I know he played a UNBELIEVABLE game, I'm still worried. Anyways, great game Randall, you earned it! :geaux: :eek:ldskule:

2. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Good for you Randall; you finally came through and earned some respect hopefully from the lsu fans that doubted you. :thumb:
    ________
    Vaporizer Tower

3. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

I admit that I was wrong. Russell is not ready and Saban knows best. Randall is the man. Geaux Tigers.

4. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

Let's face It. Randall in clutch is the best.

5. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

I said this two years ago, put him in a two minute offense for the entire game. Hat's off to you Marcus Randall, you are a Tiger. How about Joe Addai ? HE wants to play football !

6. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am extremely happy for this young man. He can be most proud of this performance as it goes in the anals of LSU football history. It will be a classic to remember.

7. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

this young man has proved his worth as a tiger signal caller. It's too bad he wasn't supported more by the fan base. To be sure his accomplishments have been amid contreversey. KUDOS to Marcus, he deserved it!

8. What a great thread, points for you on that one. I have always been behind Marcus because of his attitude and am thrilled to see him finally take control of what was already his. I hope he continues to have a year to remember.....total team player. Nice job!

9. JoeReckless

JoeReckless Founding Member

Great Game for Marcus Randall. Great Game for the LSU Tigers.

They seemed to come together as a team tonight. I think Marcus stepped up as a leader and helped the entire team.

BTW the defense was fricken awesome as well tonight.

P.S. The OL did a superb job.

LSU is a team again....

GEAUX TIGERS

10. bubbafong

bubbafong Founding Member

Wait, you? Aren't you the same islstl that has been bashing Randall for weeks on here? Aren't you the same one that said LSU would never win with Randall at QB? Aren't you the same one that posted a thread titled "The official Marcus Randall experiment is over thread"? Aren't you the same islstl that's been giving me and a few others so much crap over the last few weeks for not jumping on the Randall bashing bandwagon?

And FightinTIGER, didn't you recently call those of us that were still trying to defend Randall "fools"?

You (islstl), FightinTIGER, and a few others have a whole bunch of words to eat.

Randall has been inconsistent this year, yes. We all know that. But he played his heart out tonight, and played a near perfect game. He is the ONLY reason we were able to get Florida back for last year. I'm not saying he did it alone, b/c there were other big players, but without him we wouldn't have won. Period. Go figure. The guy can play a little QB after all.

BTW, I think you meant "annals". The only anals this game will be in are those of Zook and his fellow Gators. :lol: