THE OFFICIAL MARCUS RANDALL APPRECIATION THREAD

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by inNickwetrust, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Mikeaux

Mikeaux Freshman

I had confidence in Randall all along. I knew he had the talent, he just needed more playing time, maybe more than the average qb. If everyone recalls, there were a lot of fans that wouldn't give Rohan Davey much slack until he really came to his own in his senior year. People develop at different times or in their own time.

It's a shame that certain fans didn't give Randall much slack; one little mistake, and they wanted to hang him. There was much more pressure on Randall as a result. But maybe the pressure has toughened him up more in to being a stronger more determined person and player. Oh well, I'll say it too, "great game Marcus!" Take it one day at a time. I'm pulling for you. :thumb:

2. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I saw people complain about Randall this whole season, when in actuallity, the first game is the only one he looked really bad in. The last 3 games or so, he looked pretty good statistically, and against Auburn I think he would have looked much better had Saban left him in for a while longer....

I can't say he's the most awesome QB out there, but he's not as bad as people seem to think he is. Alot of the problem this year is at the O-Line...

Anyway, I'm really glad to see him have such a wonderful game. He really deserved it... alot. Hats off to him!

3. Tiger1958

Tiger1958 Founding Member

Easy friend, we are all Tiger fan. LSU plays a great game tonight and I'm damn proud of the Tiger. For the nay sayer, that's suck.

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

Great game.

5. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

Did you notice the determination on Randall's face, and the way he ran like with a vengeance? :shock:
    ________
    Fake Weed

6. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Randall is a class act. Instead of sulking on the sideline like a lot of guys would, he was over there talking to Russell trying to do what he could to help the team. Then the effort on that first run when he got in the game tells you all you need to know about the kid. Heck of job. And like HatcherTiger said, hats off to Joe Addai as well. He's almost always overlooked, but he always gives the effort and is willing to do what it takes to help the team. The guy ran like a bull.

7. ccgw

ccgw luv'em Tigers

I noticed that too. Great point.
    ________
    Fix Ps3

8. max

max Founding Member

good game

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

answer me this....how quickly is randall at full speed. my lord he has great game speed. Add to that a tired ass defense and he looks 10 times faster but either way he can get from 0 to redline in a split second.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Up the butt, Bob...definitely up the butt. :D