The Official NBA 2014-2015 Discussion (Predictions)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

May have been a bit of karma for Doc also after heckling the Rockets fans after game 1. I think the Clippers were the better team. Winning games 3 & 4 by 25+ points and then being up by 19 at home in gm 6 but losing? That doesn't happen.

Like I heard someone say after gm 6, Josh Smith was playing like Josh Smith thinks he plays.

2. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Thibs is considered an asshole around the league, I was talking to Greg Anthony on Sunday and he confirmed what people are saying. He is very inept at developing an offense but great at getting the most out of his players in buying into a flawed system. But difficult with management and superstars.
    Orlando has set the market rate for him at like 9 million which is ridiculous, he isnt Riley, Pop or Jackson level coach. He is great in the regular season but his post season adjustments leave a lot do be desired. However, the Bulls are basically trying to trade him like a player, so they dont have to pay the rest of his contract, if they cant get cash value from another team, they will keep him on as coach. So they are being a dick with the guy right now, thats how much they dont like him in that front office.
    i dont want him in New Orleans, most folks I have talk to want Mark Jackson, i dont think that will happen.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Can Atlanta take down Cleveland? Any finals match up would be interesting with the exception of Atlanta. I appreciate their team play but it lacks the luster.

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yeah i call him a dick all the time. cuz thats all you hear about him minus being a great defensive coach. 9 mill? i guess any number is worth it if youre stuck with the alternative being dantoni or any other shitty name. bottom line, you need someone that can win more games. i think he can do that in new orleans. we'll work on the postseason once it gets here. if it fails, write him off. dont want mark jackson. ill take doc rivers.

i didnt know you and gregory were tight. tell him id like stacey augmons autograph.

5. LSUMASTERMIND

currently, yes but they have to basically blow Cleveland out of games, if not James will take over.

6. LSUMASTERMIND

we arent tight lol, the guy is doing community service out my church outreach program because he got busted in DC with the male hookers. But he talks a lot and is pretty good at talking basketball and informing me on situations around the league, which he knows i have some insight on as well.
    Im pretty close to the New orleans situation, i'll let you know if i hear anything.

7. tirk

yes. they are a decent matchup for the cavs. individually, doesnt look like much. as a team, they are pretty damned good.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  8. tirk

was a joke but ill take a tark towel.

9. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'd stay away from the guy if he's into male hookers.

10. LSUMASTERMIND

Coach Cal wants to coach the Pels
    thoughts?
    he asking for too much money imo