The Official NBA 2014-2015 Discussion (Predictions)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I agree with that 100%. With Irvin they win the series

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

He's had shitty shitty teams when he lost. There's no way to pin that on him.

I didn't watch the 4th so I didn't know he quit. I do know when he quit the last time however and it is inexcusable.

And all the stars pull strings to get what they want. They are all petty. But they run the league.

If lebron was white he wins the mvp. I dont like giving it to a losing team either. You apparently werent valuable enough if you lost.

Oh and the reason he wins it if he's white is because its like Larry Bird. A Haleys comet. A shooting star. No pun intended.

3. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

I agree, but Miami wasnt shitty when they lost the first one.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

And Dallas was not all that great of A team either.

5. tirk

Haters. I'm no huge lebron fan but I'm not in denial over his greatness. Like so many.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

LeBron may be the best player on the planet right now but he's 2-4 in NBA finals. OK, give him a mulligan for this year with the injuries to Kyrie and Love but his Miami teams were put together by Pat Riley and built to win titles. He failed two out of four times.

Micheal Jordan was 6 for 6. Magic Johnson was 5 for 5. Larry Bird was 3 for 5 but his 2 losses were against Magic's Lakers. Kareem Abdul Jabbar was 6 for 6. Bill Russell was 9 for 9. Shaq was 4 for 5. Tim Duncan is 5 for 6. Kobe Bryant is 5 for 6. If I was starting a team I would pick any of those players over King James. I would also choose Julius Erving, Hakeem Olajuwon, and Wilt Chamberlin over LeBron.

I don't believe in giving the finals MVP award to a player on the losing team. He may have been the BEST player on the court but he wasn't valuable enough to carry his team to the win. And, like @Mastermind said, LeBron quit. Is it even possible to imagine Jordan, Magic or Bird EVER quitting?

7. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Didn't see any quitting...hmmm

8. tirk

I'll watch it and determine if mm is being a bitch to LeBron.

9. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

Yea...Let me know. I was watching while doing some work on the laptop but didn't see any quitting or any pundits talking about quitting since then.

10. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

He walked off the court with about 30 seconds left and his team down by 7. Improbable to comeback but not impossible.