The Official NBA 2014-2015 Discussion (Predictions)

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by LSUMASTERMIND, Oct 28, 2014.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

interesting. houston and dallas tied at this point. harden is an mvp candidate at over 26 ppg, 7 assists, 6 boards, 2 steals and 1 block per game. if only okc kept him they would have a ring or two by now.

dallas acquired chandler and rondo. the former fits but early looks with rondo in seems hes slowing the flow of the o. maybe he will fit in eventually but we will see. chandler should have 100 dunks with lobs from rondo once they get going.

LSUMASTERMIND likes this.
  2. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

So, the Pels traded ARivers and RSmith. It was a risk taking Rivers when they did, #10 pick in 1st rd. Smith was part of a package, and was a 2nd rd. pick. Cutting their losses. Got QPondexter in exchange. Hopefully, a good pick up. He's only 4 yrs in the league, we were in need of a forward, and being a former Pel, we know what were getting w/him. He's solid, not spectacular. Needed to thin out at guard anyway. Okay trade, not great, but hopefully the net is positive.

3. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

I was thinking Pondexter was a SF, but I also see him listed as a SG. He was a 1st rd. pick of Ok. City, but then came to N.O., I think, that same year.

4. tirk

jrue and AD have a great chemistry. gordon is killing their mojo most of the time and prevents them from having their best 5 on the court at the same time. plus he fires up 3s like jr smith.

would anyone take him in a trade.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  5. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

I heard last week that Kyle Lowry was trailing D Wade in All Star voting with a week remaining and Justin Bieber tweeted that he thought Lowry was deserving of a starting spot. He encouraged fans to vote for him and Lowry passed up Wade by 16k votes.

A sports radio guy in Houston said that Bieber should tweet about a horrible player next year to see how much influence he really has. He used Kendrick Perkins as the example.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Somebody should start a tweet campaign to name the Biebs as the worst entertainer ever.

7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Nice win for the Pels over the Mavericks last night. I really don't know what to say about nba.com's coverage though. Short story....their video of the game's ending is fictional. Pels took a 1-point lead on AD's 2 free throws with 12 seconds left. Mavs called time out to advance the ball (one of the stupidest rules in pro sports, IMO), then Davis stole the inbounds pass and called time out. AD fouled again on the inbounds and hit 2 more FTs for the 3-point margin of victory. But in nba.com's version, the foul at 12 seconds (happened on an inbounds play before the clock started) was a 2-shot foul and automatic possession to the Pels. Blows my mind that someone was either so stupid or so lazy to have missed the play of the game and just made up what happened.

8. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Pretty sure that has already been done. What a miserable little punk. Put his ass in line behind Bill Maher.

9. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So who is buying the Atlanta Hawks come playoff time?

31 of 33 games won now, and one of those two losses was a buzzer beater

10. tirk

I've watched them quite a bit. They play so well together even though no one likely averages 20 pts a game. They aren't going away. They have at least 3 who should be all Stars this year.