The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. kcal

kcal Founding Member

much truth here

2. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

yeah that isn't working either. Trump at an all time high. It is like gasoline on the fire.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

This is exactly right. Trump is so deep in their heads they would never pass up low hanging fruit. There is nothing there or they would have pounced.

It's all about making noise in an attempt to weaken him. It has the opposite effect

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

There’s no doubt much was done for effect and glory and to weaken him before the election. Instead It showed the democrats are total incompetents. They should have continued “investigations” till after the election or at least several more months. If Trump lost no big deal this year is wasted as far as legislation goes. If there is something there they could have fought the Subpoenas through the courts and had their case set forJanuary 2021.
    They rushed everything and totally blew it. There was no case and what they had was presented badly.
    Had they waited Trump’s ability to influence the senate republicans would have been reduced.
    Schiff is a pencil necked geek glory hound. Nadler is an idiot machine democrat and Pelosi got played by her own people.
    This whole episode plus the Iowa caucus fiasco proves the democrats are not fit for leadership.

5. shane0911

Then good God @Winston1 what the fuck are you actually complaining about? By your own admission "they had no case"

You want to talk about violating the constitution, investigating someone until you find a crime is about as bad as it gets!

Unwad thy panties!

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Jesus Shane are you an idiot or just willfully blind? Just because the Democrats are incompetent doesn’t mean Trump committed impeachable acts. There’s a difference. Likewise there’s a difference between me not liking Trump and supporting the Democrats. Try to get it through your thick skull ok?

7. kcal

kcal Founding Member

shane0911 likes this.
  8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

9. onceanlsufan

onceanlsufan Founding Member

So ... David Duke laughs, and that is some sort of indication associated with everyone who hates Romney. For the record, I hated Romney before it was cool to hate Romney. I knew he didn’t stand a chance in hell of winning POTUS. I was old enough to vote in that election ... I didn’t. I mean really, Duke vs the Convicted felon.

so ... again, what’s your point?

10. shane0911