The Parnas Tapes Leaked... Is Trump In Trouble?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Bill Richardson, Jan 17, 2020.

1. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

What impeachable offenses do you think Trump has done? It cant be the Ukraine aid when the Ukrainians didn't even know it was being withheld until the Politico article came out 8/28 and the call was 7/24.

2. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

As I said earlier there are two obvious counts.
    The first is obstruction of justice during Comey’s investigation continuing through Mueller. His report said they couldn’t indict him because of the justice department finding. That’s for criminal justice. Impeachment isn’t a criminal and by its very existence cancels the reason why noted in the filing.
    The second is violating the emoluments clause.
    There are pretty strong cases for them. Fortunately for Trump and the Republican senate Schiff and the Democrats were too stupid and weak to use them.

3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

I didn’t say what the Democrats did was the best way just gave a rationale. The real difference is that the election is so close which wasn’t the case for Nixon or Clinton. The Democrats foolishly rushed the effort. The result is it’s a slipshod job that deserves to fail...as I’ve said before.
    Has they wanted justice and a real impeachment they would have fought for subpoenas in court. Based on Clinton they could have won. Then they’d have a case and not look so blatantly political.

4. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Same old bullshit

Just how did he impede Bob Mueller? He never fired him even though he could have. For you to invoke Comey is just downright hysterical. I can't believe you even did that, even YOU. James Comey, really?

and then there is your emoluments clause. Are you really wanting us to believe that if, just IF the dems had ANYTHING at all they would not have used it? I mean come on,they just spent three years on absolutely nothing and you are wanting us to believe that YOU are the ONLY person that knows this nugget of info? Good grief Winston you are outside of your mind.

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

You know, he tweeted mean things = Obstruction...... never-mind the fact that they illegally spied on trump and still found nothing....

TDS stage 5

shane0911 likes this.
  6. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Joe Manchin (D-WV) just called for the Senate to censure Trump, and said he's still undecided on how to vote for impeachment.

7. dachsie

dachsie Veteran Member

Give me specifics. What exactly did he do that warrants removal from office?

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Mueller’s report is crammed with the details and specifically says the only reason they didn’t charge him was because of the previous justice department finding.
    The evidence of his profiting off of his office is in multiple official government reports. They show the times he made Pence stay at his Scottish resort over an hour away from his meeting. To be clear I’m not talking about the normal costs of traveling with the president though it would be interesting to see if there’s any difference between what he charges the government and what his normal rates are at Mar a lago and his other properties.
    As I said the details are in the open and only those willfully blind can’t see them.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Oh yes if you don’t think obstruction of justice and violation of a specific clause in the constitution aren’t impeachable them there’s no common ground for discussion.

10. kcal

kcal Founding Member

so all levels of govt are being willfully blind to the machinations of a mastermind playing 3D chess, a stable genius? Which is it? Incompetent or mastermind?

shane0911 likes this.