The Party of zero morals, zero patriotism, and extreme hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

It's truth. Rasmussen is a very right-leaning polling firm that structures its questions to favor Republicans.

Show you where the numbers are wrong? They're wrong simply for the fact that they were produced by Rasmussen, just as their presidential polls consistently overstated trump's popularity in the past election.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Mr. Rat's Got His Tongue Dumbfuck didn't recuse himself:

Ginni Thomas, a longtime conservative activist, last week signed an open letter calling for the 6 January committee’s two Republican members to be ousted from the House GOP conference.

Her husband was the sole Supreme Court justice to vote against releasing Donald Trump’s White House documents about the riots at the US Capitol in an 8-1 decision on Thursday.

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Slimeball Steve Scalise, yes, THAT slimeball who declared himself "just like David Duke without all the baggage"... yes, THAT white supremacist... yes, THAT slimeball who openly campaigned to kick 32 million Americans off healthcare coverage without a replacement plan... yes, THAT slimeball had the nerve this week to make himself a press release, lauding the Army Corps of Engineers for releasing $1 billion in funds for Louisiana projects, as though he was important help in those funds, not once mentioning that they were allocated under the Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act (IIJA) THAT HE VOTED AGAINST.

Same thing for his fellow repugnant, Clay Higgins, who has the nerve to actually publish this on his website:
    Higgins Announces Army Corps Funding for South Louisiana Projects | Congressman Clay Higgins (house.gov)
    as though he helped in securing the funds, not once mentioning HE VOTED AGAINST IT but at least having the decency there to credit the Infrastructure Investment & Jobs Act (IIJA).

REPUGNANT HYPOCRITES.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2022
  4. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

5. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Rex you keep harping that only the democrats care about racial equality and promote blacks, Latinos, Asians and other minorities. Yet their own actions prove they lie. Read this and weep as it shows how democrats will do their best to destroy any minority who has the effrontery to be a conservative....or a consequential nominee. They destroyed Miguel Estrada who should have been the first Latino on the SCOTUS specifically because of the fact he was a Latino. Same for Janice Brown who SHOULD HAVE BEEN the first African American on the SCOTUS. The list is long and shameful as shown in this article.
    https://article3project.org/resources/women-minority-nominees/

shane0911 likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

School choice? Lmao the demoCrats hate that idea

7. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Blacks in America: We've never been treated fairly, we don't have equality of opportunity, corporations are not people, and gerrymanders against us are not constitutional.
    Uncle Tom: None of that is true. I've managed to do pretty well in the white man's world.
    Republicans: Uncle Tom belongs on the Supreme Court!

8. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

I train with pro motocross riders twice a week. Not for me to be a pro, but just so that I am safer when I ride.

There are some sections I am not consistent at. I told the guy, I hit the jump a few times and made it some but got a little loose on my rear tire the other times and get a little sideways. I told him I think I need to adjust my suspension etc.

He said, If you can do it once, why cant you do it again..... The problem is you. Not the bike he says.

In your racist diatribe about Uncle Toms, you have proven that any man worth anything, regardless of color, can do well.

When people stop looking outside and look within, this is when they make it and that is the problem with most Americans regardless of their race.

How many new laws have we had since the 60's passed by Dems to help the colors? Yet, everything is still racist.

Sure Karen. Sure.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022
    shane0911, kcal and fanatic like this.
  9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

just for fun google uncle joe and clarence thomas….

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

"Hey, you black person at the bottom of the social ladder. I can see you're disadvantaged but why should I help you? If you try hard enough you can make it!"

I have a proposition for you. Let's you and I put $1000 each in the ante, to play a game. You get one dice roll of two dice. If you roll double 6's you get all the money. Anything other than that and I get it all. Why should you whine? Regardless of the rules of the game you can do well!

Pretty funny when almost all these Karen videos show trumpian anti-vaxxers, turmpian anti-maskers, trumpians throwing food in black faces...

Last edited: Jan 28, 2022