The Party of zero morals, zero patriotism, and extreme hypocrisy

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex, Nov 18, 2021.

1. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Being acquitted of murder in a courtroom does not determine truth, nor does it exonerate a murderer. Did OJ kill Nicole and Ron?

Those "whiners" have legal rights to their own opinions, and inasmuch as I agree with them about that murderer I support any movement within the law that seeks to throw that little slimeball out of decent society.

2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Quite a joke when you consider that 200,000 Americans died unnecessarily because of his evil narcissistic incompetence and inaction, and how under trump's administration America lost 2.9 million jobs (compared to Joe Biden, for example, whereunder 6.1 million jobs have been created.)

3. Rex

Rex Founding Member

4. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

So your point is that you know better than people who heard the testimony, saw the evidence and were instructed in the law, right? That’s typical of so called “justice democrats”. Your justice is mob justice and that’s what you and the whiners are asking for.
    So do supporters of Auberay’s murderers...and yes they were murderers and vile racists have the same rights to try to have the DA and prosecutors thrown out without trial, election or recourse? Certainly equity demands it.

fanatic likes this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

The standards inside and outside a courtroom are different. Do you know better than the jury that acquitted OJ Simpson?

6. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

@Rex yes I do believe OJ killed Nicole and Ron. However the Goldman family also sued him and won in civil court, much as can be done in Kenosha. Personal opinion they will lose because of the evidence that all 3 attacked Kyle first and the last guy actually did bring a gun across state lines to riot.
    I also believe OJ was unjustly sentenced at least in Nevada. Law loses its value when it’s abused no matter what the cause. So does civil society lose its value when whiners both left and right try to use mob tactics to enforce their will. Yes the ASU whiners are trying to use mob tactics.

7. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Good question I may disagree with the jury verdict but respect the process. At the time I was married to an attorney. She pointed out the multiple mistakes and poor effort of the prosecution team and said they failed to prove their case in court. Regardless I understood the verdict was final. Who was it who said “I’d rather a thousand go freethan one be unjustly convicted”?

8. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Mob tactics? What mob tactics?

9. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Yeah kind of like your boys tearing down the statues of men who gave us this great country. Go away clown boy.

10. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Your comment is very much akin to your velociraptors occupied the Earth at the same time as humans one. You don't know squat about history or science or much else. Robert E. Lee didn't "give us this great country", no matter how much you so obviously wish the Confederacy had triumphed.