The Price of LSU Tickets

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUTiga, Apr 4, 2008.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Found this on another forum and thought it would be interesting for our members to know the cost, should anyone be looking to pick up tickets during the season.

If it needs to be moved to the Ticket Forum please do so, I thought it may be of interest in general discussions about the cost of CFB tickets as well, and could be placed here but wasn't sure.

Would be curious in hearing from XXL, Hawker, Terry, Vball, Deceks and other visitors what their respective season tickets cost.

Oh, it's football and Bhelm, it is "Men's". :wink:

2. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

It's hard to make a comparison seeing season ticket numbers because I don't know enough about your stadium to be the judge.

I *think* the highest ticket price next year is $70 for us...single game ticket, at UT. I haven't looked to see what the AU game is going for but I want to say it was $60-65.

The TidePride forms haven't been sent out yet so I can't throw any figures out there. I do know there are quite a few that are a bit upset because they don't have a shot at attending the game (via TP) in ATL vs Clemson. But, a lot of that is of their own doing considering they don't have enough points to qualify for tickets.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Those prices don't include the TAF fees either.

4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Season ticket prices for USC are the same no matter where you sit. A pair for the upcoming season is $635 plus handling. All are individual seats with seatbacks. The difference is that some areas require the ticket holders to belong to certain support groups. There are 3 levels of support. Lowest level requires an annual fee of $2750, mid level is $7750 and hi level is $1M.......j/k on that last one. Never been in it so don't know what the amount is for sure but I think it's in the neighborhood of $25,000 annually.

There are some areas that don't require support group membership but their season ticket prices are the same.

5. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

no wonder that place is empty! 2750 per year? plus tix? cali is crazy.
    btw, i'm going to san diego next wed. :)

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Thanks.

You two...I guess. :wink:

7. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Thing is, it's not empty. Those minimum support group requirements didn't start until 2004. Before that you just bought your seats and went to games. Now that it costs so much, you can't even buy new season tickets right now. For the 2nd year, only renewals are available.

I had great seats for years, right on the 50 about half way up. 4 years ago they cost me just over $400 for a pair. Then I got a letter from the Athletic Department telling me if I wanted to keep those seats I'd have to join the mid-level support group which at the time was $7k/year. I just couldn't see going from $400 to $7400 in one year. So, I joined the lowest level, stayed in the general vicinity and that's okay.

8. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I will never complain about the tradition fund again. That is insane.

9. luvdimtigers

luvdimtigers Founding Member

I remember in 2004 when we got the first increase, Bertman saying that Fla. has a 1000 dollar surcharge on endzone seats, and a waiting list to buy. I remember thinking, I can't believe that.

I believe it now. I hope we don't get to USC prices, I just can't see myself shelling out 7000.

10. gotlsu

gotlsu Founding Member

Damn between LSU and Saints I may have to refi the house!:insane:

[​IMG]