The pundits

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by LaSalleAve, Sep 27, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Are killing me. What's wrong with the Saints? The Saints just don't look like that great of a team this year. The Super Bowl hangover...

SHUT UP ALREADY.

They are the Saints. They used to be the laughing stock of the NFL. They played a close game in game 1, and game 2 but found ways to win. 1 against the Vikings and 1 against SF on the road. The Falcons won the game, a game in which the Saints had in the bag. Big F'n deal. Don't try to stir up crap down here, because it's the NFL. Any win is good win, and you will lose games from time to time.

Nothing is wrong with the Saints. They are a little short on tailback, but Lance Moore has filled Reggie's gap nicely in special teams.

As far as the Falcons, You wanna crown em, then crown they ass!!!

2. Bayou Bengal11

Bayou Bengal11 ~Orlando Tiger Coonass~

IMO, this is the best thing that could happen to this team...I am confident that Brees will not let this season get away. Let the media do their thing and just play your game.

3. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

I agree with the fact that we found ways to win games one and two and the teams of old would've found ways to lose them. However, we can't run the ball or stop the run. The Falcons dominated TOP yesterday because we couldn't run the ball. We rarely got pressure on Ryan and when we did, he escaped for positive yards or found the hot route.

Part of the problem on D is that we miss Sharper. On the TD pass that put ATL up 24-21, Jenkins took a poor angle and got tangle up with Jabari. Can't say for certain, but I think Sharper is in the right place and at least makes a play on the ball.

All that said, the D has GOT to get better or we will not even win the division, much less repeat. Let's see if we can come back strong against another division opponent, like the Colts did after their opening day loss.