The QB saga...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by EliteLSU1, Feb 3, 2003.

1. EliteLSU1

EliteLSU1 Founding Member

I really was excited about Lane coming here until all of the BS started with him being scared of some competition. Rohan wasn't scared when Louisiana's Favorite Son decided to get out of Baseball and come bless us with his presence. He left a legacy in his wake. I guess that you can do that if you have confidence in yourself.
    To tell you the truth, I am more interested in seeing Flynn play because he hasn't shyed away from either of these two QB's that are ranked higher in all of the recruiting papers. This tells me that he is confident and sure of his ability.
    As far as Russell, I wonder if he isn't scared of a little competition or if he is just pulling everyones chain to recieve the free visits to pet his ego. It's obvious that one program is on the rise and one is not.
    Why is it so hard for Mr. Lane to understand that we need the same commitment from him that he wants from us? It really isn't that hard to understand is it? Is he just jealous that all of the attention is now going to Russell? My biggest question is this:
    Even if he comes here, is Mr. Lane able to put the team and it's achievements ahead of himself and his achievements?

Welcome aboard Mr. Flynn and anyone else who isn't scared of the competition!!

2. tigerb8

tigerb8 Founding Member

HEAR, HEAR!! I'm in complete agreement EliteLSU1!