The quarterback position...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LaSalleAve, Apr 1, 2011.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

they don't call him the mad hatter for nothing man.

2. Jester

Jester Founding Member

Its is now becoming clear that Jefferson is likely going to be the starter for the 2011 season. Now, I'm sure that Krag has taught him alot. In fact, if he taught him anything at all, then he's already done a hell of a lot more than Crowton did.

Honestly, we've all seen the glimpses of athletic genius in Jefferson's play. I've never had any doubts that he possesses the raw physical gifts to be a star. However, I've always, and continue to, question his leadership abilities, maturity, and his ability to stand tall against stiff competition, not let things get to him, and maintain communication and respect with his team, both offense and defense.

From the videos I've seen and from what I've heard, I'm actually kinda excited to see Jordan under center this season. If he could put together and entire season of Ga Tech/Texas A&M performances, we will be a team made for the highlight reel. However, the very first time I see him make that little crybaby bitch face and yell at his WR for missing a pathetic throw, then my hopes are all going to fall apart. He seems to have matured in many ways, and if the team sees that in him, it will make all the difference in the world for this season.

Here's hoping for the best!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!!

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

I can't say jj looked any better this year than last year after watching the spring game. Jl wasn't much better. Mett has one hell of an arm.
    Jj seamed to get frustrated after the interception and jl played well sometimes but still inconsistant.
    I don't think we have seen enough of mett to really have a realistic feel for what he's got.
    From what I see 2010 = 2011 offense so far.
    Ware is a beast and will be the star on offense this year.

4. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Mett had a good showing for the limited snaps he had. He could lead this team if given the chance.

5. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

Also impressed with Shepard and James Wright.

6. Brian

Brian Founding Member

Tharold Simon made 2 or 3 completions come up zeroes. Outstanding coverage by him today.

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Kadron Boone showed today that he's the real deal. :thumb: Looking forward to seeing him catch a lot of passes the next 2 to 3 yrs. :LSU231:

8. FirstCoastTiger

FirstCoastTiger FirstCoastTiger

Ware is the MVP of this game IMO. Dude was unstoppable all day.

9. lsuforever

lsuforever Founding Member

Ware is going to be a playmaker for us!

10. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Be careful of judging any player based on a spring game. It's a terrible format to gauge true ability and production levels.

I remember when Richard Murphy was going to be the next Gale Sayers once upon a time. That was fun.

Yes, Mett looked good throwing that beautiful long pass, but the WR was wide open. Jefferson did some good things too, but we can't really take anything away from this game either way.