The Raw Reality

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by kirbysmith4life, Oct 13, 2007.

1. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

One of the worst things, and one that burns my, soul, is knowing that it's out of our hands now. We lost in a triple over time game, and will probably wind up being ranked 5 or 6 on monday..

Now we have to pray that the teams in front of us lose. If any combination of OU, Cal, South Florida or Ohio State go undefeated from here on out, we have no chance.

Which sucks, because without a playoff system, the two best teams may never play.

And I still think we are the best team in country, but now we must sit every Saturday, and pray that the teams ranked ahead of us lose.

:po:This sucks.

2. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

That was a given at the beginning of the season. We all knew we couldn't run the table...not in the SEC. Things will fall into place. I don't see us dropping past 5th and Cal, BYU and USF all have losses coming. The only team I'm concerned with is Ohio State. They have no real competion left.

1 person likes this.
  3. SpartanCaptain

SpartanCaptain Founding Member

but does kentucky rank higher than us now, now that they have beaten the #1 team in the country, lost the the then #12 and have the same record as us?!?!?!?!?!

4. stk

stk Founding Member

Nah, doesn't work like that. Kentucky will probably move up at least 5 spots, we will probably drop 4 or 5 spots.

5. kirbysmith4life

kirbysmith4life Founding Member

I think Kentucky will jump to at least 7 or 8. Especially with the Cal loss. In all honsty, they deserve it, for beating us.

6. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

I really don't think its that bad. If we win out I think we still make the BCSNC game. Just look at our schedule and knowing that we have the SECCG to close things out. I think we are still in good shape, just have to play our best every week. I think our biggest issue will be injuries. I'm hope and pray we can get healed up and not lose anyone else.