The reason LSU's offense has played better

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tigerjuice, Nov 2, 2009.

1. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

The guy has been misquoting me and putting words in my mouth from day number 1 so I just kind of get sick of it. I have no problem with you misspelling words, it's a forum. I spend about 2 seconds typing these things up, I'm sure there are plenty of grammar errors. I don't care.

The guy has mental issues and he basically follows me around from thread to thread like he is in love.

And if someone else wants to say they use proper English on this forum, please let me know and I am sure it will only take about 10 seconds in search to find out your grammar errors. Now if you want to call me out if I constantly misquote you that is another matter which I fully understand.

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

They're...not !!

Their...meanings are not synonymous !!

There...is no way you went to any university at all. Don't murder the English language please.

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

What does this even mean?

BTW I never once said the words are "synonymous", never even hinted at it. Sometimes when I am typing fast I type "thing" instead of "that", I don't think those words are "synonymous" either.

I assure you I went to both universities and graduated from one of them.

4. Bandit88

Bandit88 Old Enough to Know Better

Miserable people see miserable things. Delusional people see illusions.

But people who watch LSU football games 2 to 4 times (each one, depending on the game and the interest) because they really enjoy the details of the sport often see what neither of the other two groups see.

I'm just sayin'...

5. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Hey SIU, I shouldn't have implied you didn't go to college...I apologize. I just have a pet peeve when people misuse homonyms...it's me. I should have used a smilie to indicate some sarcasm.:hihi:. Most of the people that say this is America speak English...don't.:insane:

You should keep posting. I don't agree with much of what you post but That's what this forum is for after all. Kind of like in politics...where would we be if there were no Democrats ???:).

(The first but was superfluous in the Saints quote...makes better sense without it.)

6. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

I call it like I see it whether someone approves or not. LSU could lose some games and even though they lost that doesn't mean I would say all bad things about them, matter of fact if they played well and lost a hard battle what else is there to say.

Take for example playing Florida in 2007, LSU could have easily lost that game. Did LSU play good either way? Yes. LSU could have lost and would have thought it was a great lose if there is such a thing.

What I don't understand is the extremes people are on this board. I mean we actually have threads on whether Jefferson will stay for his senior year, it's hard to have conversation with people like that. It's fine they have that opinion but when people are smoking that much crack I have to really step away.

It's almost like they are robots, LSU won so the must be getting better. LSU lost so they must be getting worse. I watch with my eyes and make judgments, I certainly don't think I am always right... most of my comments I think are obvious observations or just my gut feeling.

For example, at the beginning of the year I said I thought Jefferson was suspect. Is that a bad thing? I would say no. It was what my gut was telling me based on what little time I saw of him, I certainly wasn't looking for him to fail.

7. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

No harm, no foul. :)

Now, if I could just get that other guy off my jock in every thread.

8. Bandit88

Extrapolate Jefferson's improvement out another 18 or 19 games. Add in LSU's OL getting better, a fullback stepping up, and the receivers LSU already has.

It's entirely possible, though not likely, that he could be good enough to be enticed to leave next year.

I wouldn't put money on it. But you have a habit of attempting to belittle other folks' opinions instead of just saying politely that you disagree and why.

This board doesn't operate on that kind of "conversation". Which is why the membership is relatively small but very high quality, and almost all of our rival fans are such great posters and guests.

FWIW.

2 people like this.
  9. Fishhead

Fishhead Founding Member

I cant beleive this thread has turned into a grammer lessen. It's rediculous. You all are two much. I don't no if I can stand these kinds of threads anymore. Their really getting out of hand.

1 person likes this.
  10. Bandit88

Predicable post from a looser.