The Reason R.C. Slocum was interviewed.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TwistedTiger, Jan 13, 2005.

1. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

But it won't happen any time soon. I emailed Skip a few months ago reguarding a reinstatement of the LSU/aTm rivalry and this is the email response he gave me:

2. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Well, that's disappointing. It's ironic that A&M doesn't like their chances of increasing their recruiting in Louisiana by playing in Death Valley! thanks for sharing the e-mail.

3. Dirt Dog

Dirt Dog Founding Member

That's funny. Never heard of a home team, in their home stadium, in their home state having a disadvantage.
    A&M must have a low self-image of itself. If the Aggies win at home, they could flex their muscles and say how the beat one of the nation's best.

4. TN Tiger

TN Tiger Founding Member

THe way Tennessee spanked them in the Cotton Bowl they probably don't want anymore of the SEC. They looked three steps slow and weak in the line.

5. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

That was far and away the worst A&M looked all year (yes, even including the Baylor game.) Franchione's really got 'em on the right track though, so I'm disappointed we can spark up that rivalry again. Help our strength of schedule and get some good bragging rights.

Unrelated note, but y'all will get a kick out of this. I was at the Cotton Bowl, and these Tennessee knuckleheads are walking by, chanting "It's good...to be...a VOL un TEER!" How pathetic is THAT?? You just know Tennessee is UF's bit** when they're taking their chant, huh? :eek: