The reason u can't have a war on terrorism Clintons way

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Sourdoughman, Apr 7, 2004.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Clinton and alot of people around want to treat the war on terrorism as a police action and this proves that the terrorists have more rights than the victims.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/4683144/

You can argue with me all you want but I would prefer the old west of sorts.
    Everyone has a gun to defend yourself because by the time the cops make it on the scene most people are dead.
    They can't do anything for the most part until a crime is committed.

You say well what does these 2 things have in common?

Its the justice system of democratic governments that aren't perfect but I just don't like it because the bad guys always have more rights than the victims.
    At least in the old west you could defend yourself and justice was served in more ways than one.

You would say that innocent victims could be affected but I would argue that to many innocent people are dying at the hands of criminals or terrorists
    that should still be alive.

There is no excuse for terrorists to be let out of jail for any reason, I hope Germany and France gets attacked for their ignorance. :cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

2. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Uh, ... Clinton has been gone for years now, bro.

3. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

True, but I don't know if you read about the new report that just came out about when Clinton and company came out with intelligence reports detailing their administration, Al-Queda wasn't mentioned once....Which is disturbing.

4. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

This was my first sentence, it aint all about Clinton but their techniques for
    capturing and trying terrorists is ineffective.

"Clinton and alot of people around want to treat the war on terrorism as a police action and this proves that the terrorists have more rights than the victims."

Police action to fight terrorism doesn't work, that is the point.

5. DallasLSU

DallasLSU Founding Member

The problem with the way Clinton did it is this....

While Clinton provides that he "gave the order to kill Osama Bin Laden," ( and he very well may have) you run into a problem with carrying out what you directed. An issue this big isn't overlooked and the question must be asked: "If Clinton really did order the assasination of Osama Bin Laden, why the hell didn't he follow up on it and make sure it got carried out." You can say all you want about the FBI's and CIA's lack of evidence of where he was, but there were several points during the 90's in which Osama Bin Laden wasn't hidden in Mountains and was quite notably a Afghan regular....