The Road to Eauxmaha

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, May 30, 2016.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

No offense but no it had nothing to do with your enthusiasm. You have to know me and cali will not jinx it even if a slight possibility. As a baseball fan it has to be respected. Initially, no, I didnt think we had a chance until SC was two and out and Ole Miss lost. SC was out, Ole Miss was out. That puts us in. Still deserved to have 5 however. That will never happen even with SEC having 10 in the top 10.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

So did we ever find out if your claim of never having 4 SEC teams with national bids being true? It never sounded right to me.

And I agree, everything fell into place. SC had to pretty much go 2 and out. Ole Miss had to lose the semi-finals (well, probably). We lost 1-0 with a man on 2nd and nobody out in the 9th, pushing Florida to the limit. Florida went on to win the tourney and get the overall #1 seed, that probably added on to our resume. Everything added up to us deserving that 8th seed.

3. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

None of this means doo doo if we don't win our regional. We might be the hottest team over the last month, but we still are just a bunch of freshman with a couple adults sprinkled in. Let's get hot boys.

To imagine what we can possibly do with this team over the next season or 2? With some decent pitching, it is almost not fair to the rest. Enjoy the run folks, gonna be a real good game for the next few years.

BayouBengal014, islstl and shane0911 like this.
  4. BayouBengal014

BayouBengal014 Founding Member

Something tells me NC state won't even get out of their own regional. I think Coastal Carolina will take that regional and end up playing us in Baton Rouge.

TCUTiger likes this.
  5. BayouBengal014

Florida didn't win the SEC tournament they got their ass whooped by A&M.

Richdog and P&G_wheelz007 like this.
  6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

7. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

First pitch scheduled for 2 LCT. I understand there is weather. Does anyone know how bad through the day?

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Tarp is out.

9. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

If weather report is accurate --- Best case is that we see the game on Saturday.

What does it actually look like in BR?

10. BayouBengal014

Theres a line of clouds that stretch all the way from the gulf up to the show me state and its slowly drifting towards the red stick.