The Saints are just a bunch of prostitutes

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Dec 29, 2002.

1. Ch0sn0ne

Ch0sn0ne At the Track

They get paid to BLOW IT!

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are preaching to the choir, my man.

3. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

what do you guys think?

2 years in a row now, Haslet's team tanks it big time down the stretch. I have been a huge supporter of his, but I'm starting to subscribe to the theory, "once is a fluke, twice is a trend......" Does he overwork his players so they have nothing left at the end?

4. I think part of it is the 2 heavies on the D-line. Their little 'can we be like the superbowl ravens' experiment is a bust. What I'm confused about is why the offense all the sudden sucks. They were awesome for the first half of the year. Aaron Brooks is a spaz.

5. Tiger Dabbs

Tiger Dabbs T.D.

can't blame it all on Brooks...

I saw many dropped passes on Sunday....Horn....Stallworth. If those balls were caught(and not fumbled, tipped, dropped, kicked, muffed) they would have maybe even scored an offensive touchdown. Duece needs a little help, he can't do it alone!

6. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I don't understand why Aaron Brooks likes throwing to Jake Reed so much. He had several key drops in the game along with the fumble. Maybe losing Jerome Pathon was had a larger impact than thought.

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Aints again and forever.

IMO Brooks is hurt and Haslett has no confidence in Delhomme. Actually, Jay Walker's (on KPEL) opinion, but I agree. There were a ton of drops, however and enough blame to go around. The defense shows up and the offense goes in the tank. Once again, wait 'til next year (huge sigh).

8. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Hey...look on the bright side, we get an extra first-round draft pick next year and Ditka isn't there to give it away!

Of course, mathematically, we're still in the hole on draft picks for Ricky Williams. Maybe the Saints should've structured that same deal (extra picks for 1500+ yard seasons) until he'd paid back all we lost to get him!

9. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

That Miami lost was the only solace in Sunday's games. That bumps up the pick several places as I think that if they hadn't relaxed and lost the game, they could have gone pretty deep into the playoffs.

10. TennesseeTiger

TennesseeTiger Founding Member

Another good point!