The Saints are just a bunch of prostitutes

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Ch0sn0ne, Dec 29, 2002.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Did anyone else notice?

The Falcons were inside the 5 at the end of the game against Cleveland. They took 3 cracks up the middle and were stuffed. They were down by a TD and 2 pointer at the time. They knew at the time that the Saints lost and that they were in the playoffs. Had the Saints won, I'm sure Vick would have tried to score the TD and 2-point conversion giving them the victory. The Saints would have been out of the playoffs anyway. (We 35 year Saints fans can find solace in any situation).

2. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

Anybody pick their "backup" team for the playoffs yet? Personally, I think the Eagles take it all IF Donovan McNabb comes back and plays as he did before. Otherwise, I like the Raiders. It could be a rematch of the '81 Super Bowl.

3. lsu99

lsu99 whashappenin

Well, Burleson

I really didn't think I needed a backup team this year but now I'll have to go with the Packers. Never been a GB fan but wouldn't mind seeing Favre win another. In the AFC, maybe the Jets? I guess J. Booty is the backup now in Cleveland, one play away from being in a playoff game.

4. burlesontiger

burlesontiger Founding Member

I would've picked the Packers, but that game against the Jets kinda soured me. The Jets look good, but they have to go through Oakland.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I like the Giants. They sacked up against tough odds. Started bad and finished strong.