The scandalous recruitment of Jamarcus McFarland is over: OU wins out

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Dec 25, 2008.

1. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

What was inflammitaory that he said about LSU? I only remember his mom not being happy that hostesses were sitting in guys laps. I don't know of any uptight Pentecostals that would be happy about that, but that's hardly what I would call inflammitory.

Ooooohhhhh... Girls in guys laps. I bet Joe Francis is around here somewhere with a video camera...

2. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

UPDATE: NY Times OpEd responds to their "shoddy" reporting

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/01/18/opinion/18pubed-web.html?pagewanted=2&_r=1

3. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Not exactly the retraction Texas people were hoping for. I was hearing that a full retraction was coming from the NY Times and this isnt it. Maybe its the first step in an attempt to lessen the blow of a full retraction but Texas wont be happy with this.

4. roygu

roygu Founding Member

Since when has the New York Times had credibility?

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Yes really, I rank it right up there with the National Enquirer.

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

"J-Mac" needs to tell him mom to shut the f up. To me it sounds like McFarland was getting pushed by his mother to go to OU because he has a better chance to go to the NFL and get a paycheck so she can get her hair did once a week, and get a new house, and the F out of Lufkin.

LSU was out because they have maids?

Can you just see bob stoops' phone ringing and his mom bitching because J-Mac is in tears over not getting to start a game his freshman year.

7. geauxtigs

geauxtigs Tigers Forever

:geaux: Don't know if she'd notice that since supposedly she never saw him play in game in HS, or anywhere else supposedly. As long as "the check" comes in though, she'd probably be happy. :LSU231: