The scandalous recruitment of Jamarcus McFarland is over: OU wins out

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Andouille

Andouille Guest

Momma better pray that hostesses sitting on laps is the worst thing her baby is going to be exposed to in college.

2. tzanghi

tzanghi Founding Member

Jamarcus seems like a very promising kid, and all of the people involved in his recruitment seem like very good people, except for his mom. If I'm not mistaken, she refers to her son as "J-Mac," and thought that it was tacky of Texas to back off until she and her son were on the same page. This is a troubled mother who got in the way of her son. It seems as though she wanted the spotlight, although I could definitely be wrong. Either way, I feel bad for the kid if being recruited caused him to cry. Kudos to Oklahoma.

3. JM Tiger

JM Tiger Founding Member

When there are more quotes from the mother than the kid, you know its trouble.

Texas went to sleep in the summer, but when they turned it up a notch it became annoying? Seems like they had a favorite the whole time.

Not to mention how many times race was brought up....sounds like no one really had a chance if his OU mother was the one that needed to be recruited.

4. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

"Jmarc" sounds like a mama's boy......and a party pooper, too.:insane::hihi:

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

How many times is Texas going to get screwed by Oklahoma this year?

A year Texas would like to forget.

6. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

If you check the JMac thread there are numerous details about his mom all up in the drama. Strict and not letting her son come down with friends to LSU, pushing UT on him, etc...

I can honestly say I am glad we did not end up with him with all this coming to light. Save the headaches down the road.

7. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Speaking of headaches bhelm, I would not be surprised to hear of recruiting violations on OU's part in the recruitment of Ms. Adam's son.

Looks like Ms. Adams was an attention whore and was seeing whom could come up with the most "goodies". I am just thankful all LSU could offer up was a "dry" evening with Les Miles. Thank you coach for being the forthright and honest coach that you are.

And can we actually just refer to Jamarcus McFarland as Ms. Adam's son? It just seems really appropriate now.

8. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

I missed where she was Pentecostal in the article the first time I read it which explains why she was not happy with the hostesses sitting in guy's laps. The same group of people who don't let women wear makeup, cut their hair or swim without a shirt covering their bathing suits.

She's going to get the shock of her life when her baby boy leaves college a different man...

9. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

You think??????? The son is just as bad.

10. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers