The scandalous recruitment of Jamarcus McFarland is over: OU wins out

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by islstl, Dec 25, 2008.

1. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

The article makes it sound like Momma Kashemeyia and her son get offended at everything: even at all these programs offering them a full-scholarship and that are bending over to please them... and they are still whining... why would anybody want them associated with LSU? Heck, I bet the people at their local McDonalds cringe when they come in to order food.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Both Momma Kashemeyia and son seem out of control to me.

3. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Ya think????

4. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Nah, I don't think Miles was dry because Momma Kashemeyia and her son ate with Miles the night we lost to Georgia by 14 points.

I think Miles was dry because he looked at Momma Kashemeyia and her son as the equivalent of a "locker room cancer."

McFarland is the #2 DT by Rivals, the #3 DT by ESPN, and the #5 DT by Scout.

If you had one of America's Top 5 sexiest, hottest, most beautiful women show up to have a catered dinner at your home to discuss her interest in committing to you, you'd be pretty excited--whether it was on the night of an LSU loss or not.

Same with Les. Heck, when Josh Williford committed to LSU, Les did this:

Williford said, "He jumped out of his chair and hollered. I'm not sure exactly what he said. He welcomed me to the (LSU) family and gave me a hug and gave my mom a hug." (LINK)

If Les was that excited about Williford, you don't think he'd be just as excited about McFarland??? (like the NYT article said: the Oklahoma Defensive Line coach "began screaming" after McFarland told him that he was going to Oklahoma, and I've read plenty of stories of coaches doing cartwheels after landing a guy they wanted).

5. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Momma Kashemeyia and son = bad news similar to the Ryan Perrilloux or Terrell Owens-type

If I was a Sooner fan, I would not be happy right now.

Just look at that New York Times article:

Les Miles saw that something was wrong with Momma Kashemeyia and her son (which is why he acted dry toward them).

Mack Brown saw that something was wrong with Momma Kashemeyia and her son (which is why he wrote them an email telling them that he was going to slow his process down of recruiting them, that Texas will not visit again unless you beg us to).

Yet, dumbass Stoops flies over to their home in a private jet, watching the Queen Lafitah movie "Beauty Shop" with them.

Hey Stoops, I bet you aren't happy about this new NYT article!!!

And I don't blame you!!! This article only provides info from interviews with Momma Kashemeyia and her son... it doesn't get anybody else's opinion... so you'd think that Momma Kashemeyia and her son would just tell the NYT things that made them sound good, right?

But no, it says:

1) Momma Kashemeyia only refers to her son as "J-Mac" What???

2) The NYT article reports that "His mother...does not attend his football games." What???

3) "he has an older brother in prison for conspiracy to commit murder and for tampering with evidence in the shooting death of a man in September 2006. Three uncles also spent time in prison." CAN YOU SAY, RED FLAGS ALL OVER THE PLACE????

4) Momma Kashemeyia and her son have been talking to the NYT "since July" ("Since July, he and his family have provided a reporter for The New York Times with exclusive access to his recruitment"). HEY, STOOPS, ARE YOU COOL WITH HAVING CONSTANT LEAK TO THE NEW YORK TIMES ON YOUR TEAM???

5) They talked smack about their high school coach:

About the high school coach: ... She believed Outlaw wanted her son to attend Texas. “John Outlaw is not your parent,” Adams said. “When you leave Lufkin High School, what is he going to do for you? If there’s a problem with you, I will have to take care of it.”

6) They talk smack about Oklahoma, a school offering them a full scholarship:

--"I am never setting foot in Norman, Oklahoma, again," she [said she] told [the Oklahoma DL coach]. “I didn’t like it. I’m not going to deal with it.

--They told the NYT about the "house party hosted by a sorority at Oklahoma," and say that "Drinks were plentiful."

7) They talk smack about USC, a school offering them a full scholarship:

--He rode in a Hummer stretch limousine in Los Angeles. ... After beating Notre Dame, U.S.C. players rented a stretch Hummer and took him to a party.

8) They talk smack about LSU, a school offering them a full scholarship:

--Coach Les "was very dry." and "she saw hostesses sitting on the laps of recruits."

--"One of her dislikes about Louisiana State was that a maid would clean her son’s dorm room weekly"

9) They talk smack about Texas, a school offering them a full scholarship:

--He attended parties, including one in Dallas, where he said there was free alcohol, drugs and young women taking off their clothes ... [a] wild party hosted by Longhorns fans at an upscale hotel in Dallas after the Oklahoma-Texas game on Oct. 11," he said: "Alcohol was all you can drink, money was not an option. Girls were acting wild by taking off their tops, and pulling down their pants. Girls were also romancing each other. Some guys loved every minute of the freakiness...The attitude of the people at the party was that everyone should drink or not come to the party. Drugs were prevalent with no price attached"

--she said she had received numerous offers of gifts in exchange for her son to attend Texas ... "It’s been made known that enough income would flow through where I would be good for a while," Adams said.

--About Muschamp telling Momma Kashemeyia and son that they have contacted them more than any other recruit: "I feel sorry for them if they’re saying they haven’t had that much interaction with any other recruit’s family. I feel sorry for those families. I really do." PSYCHO!!!!!!!!

--Accuses Texas coach Mack Brown of telling her: "It is obvious...JaMac wants Texas, and Mom wants OU," about which she said: "That’s tacky...You’re basically telling my kid to just go against his parents."

--They accused Mack Brown of saying: "Whose house do you like better, Bob Stoops’s, Les Miles’s or mine?"

--she called Texas expecting that she could talk to Mack Brown just because she was happy that he kicked his player off the team for using the racial slur about Obama on his Facebook page. When she isn't able to talk to immediatley talk to Mack Brown... "that bothered her." PSYCHO!!!!!!!!

--Then they accuse Mack Brown of saying he only kicked that guy of the team for using that racial slur only just because the FBI got involved

Again: Momma Kashemeyia and son = bad news similar to the Ryan Perrilloux or Terrell Owens-type

[​IMG]
    Momma Kashemeyia and son

[​IMG]
    Ryan Perrilloux

[​IMG]

6. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

Ya think?????

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Exactly!!! Sounds like a parent caught up in the recruiting scene more than the recruit. Hopefully she will not have to go in the dressing room before each game and help him put on his jock strap. Sounds like he needs to grow a pair and cut the cord.

8. LSUgradin66

LSUgradin66 Freshman

Yet, it was your wish that the mom would be impressed when you thought LSU led for JMac.

You like it if he comes to LSU, but don't if he commits elsewhere? :huh:

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

The problem here is that his mother is overbearing and petty. LSU and Coach Miles doesnt need someone like that in his ear after every game with some kind of complaint. We dont need this kid and potential violations will come out in the future.

10. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Realize that all the above posts were written way after we were out of contention for his commitment. At first read you'd think it was sour grapes but it is not! We were already reconciled to the fact that "J-Mac" wasn't coming here. Has anyone read the UT boards? I wonder what they're saying right now? Kudos to coach Miles for maintaining integrity around the LSU program and his "damn dry... er...fine football team!!!"

By the way, Ms Mcfarland, there is dignity in all work...even being of service to others by being a housekeeper. Just ask my mother who had eight children in ten years and gave up a med tech career to devote herself to us.