The SEC tournament is a big waste of time.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Mar 5, 2006.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: The SEC tournament is a big waist of time.

Whatever.:hihi:

2. TSdude

TSdude Founding Member

Conference tournaments are all about making money for the conference - period. And not all conferences play a post season conference tournament. I love that the Ivy League crowns its regular season champion as the "champs" and recipient of the automatic NCAA tournament bid.

I hate conference tournaments because it takes away from the regular season champion who established themselves as the conference best over the long haul, not just some team that might get hot for a few games.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I agree. The ladies probably lost a #1 seed because some Tennessee b!tch got hot behind the 3 point line in a meaningless game.

4. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Why don’t you go yell at LSUnews some more ol fart, I heard he keeps posting all kinds of news? Bla haaa.

5. olVENICEdog

You guys are missing my point. I don’t mind the SECT I just think the winner should be SEC champs that’s all.

6. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

If either calling olVENCIEdog a profanity, and/or disproving his posts with posts of my own is what gets someone green dots, then that tells me I should have about a million green dots....

7. max

max Founding Member

I would rather not have it this season because I don't think it helps LSU, but from an unbiased perspective, it is a good deal. Let's say you have a young team that loses alot to start the season but you are much better come tournament time. Or, you have alot of injuries at the beginning of the season. It gives teams a chance to show they are hot at the right time, but for LSU this year, it will be difficult to win because of depth and injuries, so we could come out looking much worse for it if we don't win or lose early.

8. olVENICEdog

That just shows that you lose your temper like a 1 year old that just got his binkey taken away.

9. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Oh, yeah? Watch me..... :bncry: :bncry: :bncry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. olVENICEdog

Last post you said you was ignore me but now here you are quoting me again what you gonna hit and run me pick and choose? Go cry you eyes out on someone else’s thread you little baby. You and terd want people to feel sorry for you well guess what? You get no love from olVENICEdog. Why don’t you two push the ignore switch and come back when you grow a little hair on your sack.