The Secret History of Tiger Woods

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by tirk, Apr 21, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

There is no amount of compensation to account for what they are ordered to do and the aftermath of it. Their families also pay a sacrifice but I suppose that doesn't matter to someone like you. I don't feel sorry for them because Tiger is a cheap socially retarded sonofabitch. Feeling sorry isn't even in the stratosphere of discussion here. You have absolutely zero understanding of the truth.

When I see what these Americans have gone through and your lack of appreciation, it makes me sick. You don't deserve their service nor their sacrifices.

fanatic, shane0911 and COTiger like this.
  2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I'll have to dock your tip based on your shitty atitude. Or better yet ask the manager for a new waiter. Blacks as a group tip a lot less on the whole than whites and Hispanics, who tend to be fairly generous.

If you know any people working in the service industry ask them. They will have no reason to lie about it. Or just use Google.

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  3. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He does deserve a solid ass whipping from one of them.

Bengal B likes this.
  4. kappakall

kappakall Founding Member

Bengal B & Tirk you are some racist MOFO. I hope your kids are hit by the school bus in the morning. Dumb arse comments. Louisiana stupid hillbilly cunts. That is why your State is in financial ruin now.

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

So in your world equality is....racism=death of innocent children. Got it. Fuck stick.

Please share with the class what state you hail from and some sort of proof that you, yourself are not a cunt.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Telling the truth is racist? It's a fact that black people tip less and stiff their server at a far greater percentage than other races. I didn't make that up. It's a fact, Jack. Don't let your babies grow up tho rape babies.

7. kappakall

No stupid, that just shows you are a racist when you make general statements like that. I tip 18-22% regardless and I also tip on to-go orders as well. Judge each individual as they are. You can't use a Louisiana Negro or a Louisiana White Boy as the entire national group because you mofo's are different... You think the trailer trash white boy tips 18-20%????? Phuck NO!!!!!

You think all white people smell like paint and don't wash their hair? You think all whites are pedophiles?

Stop the racist shiiiiii and travel around the country. You just might learn something...

8. kappakall

Yes uscvball, a racist to me is the worst mofo on planet earth.

9. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

anyone seen martin...I mean @Jmg

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Next you're gonna tell me is blacks aren't better athletes. See it works both ways good and bad. Stereotypes are fun. The sensitive nature of people is embarrassing nowadays. I wanted to say especially black people but it's white and black. Asians and Mexicans not so much. They are too busy working.

Winston1 likes this.