The Smoking Gun??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Broke, Sep 18, 2006.

1. TigerSnarl

TigerSnarl Air Conditioned Gypsy

Wow! Pretty compelling evidence that Doucet could not react to the ball at all.

2. JP4LSU

JP4LSU Founding Member

JR was under throwing balls all day. He waited to long to throw to Lafell in the endzone, he wasn't stepping into his throws and was throwing off his backfoot a lot. The QB coach has got to get him out of that. We can complain about the officials and the playcalling and the clock management and rightly so, but JR missed some ops to score some points and get way down the field due to throwing off his back foot and not stepping into the throw. It's not like he didn't have time to throw.

3. HeadSlash

HeadSlash Freshman

What I want to know is, why the no-call on #38 for removing his helmet on the field after deflecting the ball. After he got up off the ground and started running to the sidelines he took his helmet off. Unsportsmanlike conduct - first down LSU. I guess I just answered my own question.

4. WarEagle!

WarEagle! Freshman

Those are great pictures. However, it does not show the one where the ball was deflected, making it uncatchable. Watch it again (without purple colored glasses) at full speed. Almost, at the exact same time. Real hard to tell. The SEC ruled the ball was not catchable becouse of the deflection. I don't know the rules ecactly...do you? I would be angry if I was an LSU fan, but, I'm not. Just as all of you would be happy if the shirts were reversed. You cant blame a 60 minute game on one play. What if was called your way? Would LSU fumble, get intercepted, make a touchdown, burn a building, feel an earthquake? Nobody knows. It is part of the game. This time good for us...next time, who knows. Good luck with the rest of the season, honest, I will be pulling for ya'll.

5. khounba

khounba Founding Member

I need purple glasses to read that post. Wholly Crap, can you say headache?