The Sun Devils don't know what they're in for.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by max, May 23, 2005.

1. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

I think we will see much better QB play if miles sticks with one guy.. saban and the QB's last year was a bit much.. I would have liked to see him go with JR after the OSU game....But I am not at practice and not a coach.. just my thoughts

2. CParso

CParso Founding Member

Florida has beaten us in our own backyard the last 3 times in a row!?!?!? I didn't realize that. That had better be big on Miles' list of things to do - beat down on Florida in Death Valley.

It's so obvious that the media doesn't know what to make of LSU. Everybody talks about how talented we are, but not many are talking about how good of a season we will have. They hate to predict to much because Miles might be a flop & because Tennessee & Florida have all the media attention.

Arizona St has a WHOLE lot more questions than LSU. LSU's main question mark is quarterback and I think we're in pretty good shape no matter which way that goes. The other question is coaching. Talent alone should be enough to get us 7-8 wins next year. If the coaching is good, there's no reason it shouldn't be 10 or more wins.

3. MarineTiger

MarineTiger Founding Member

I meant in regards to the Arizona State coach :hihi:

4. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

i think this is a racial shot since our starter is likely gonna be a black guy. someone should contact al sharpton about this. its completely unfair how the media hates us so much. :hihi: :hihi:

5. MarineTiger

6. MarineTiger

7. mcmikel

mcmikel Founding Member

Maybe PETA...

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Man, that Sun Belt Conference is a monster. UNT hasn't won a non-conference game and hasn't lost a conference game in 2 years, if I'm reading those results correctly. I don't think the mean green is a threat to our W column, only our self esteem.

9. rookie

rookie Founding Member

Might want to check that. They kicked the crap out of that BIG XII powerhouse Baylor in 2003.

10. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

They beat Baylor (I know...) 52-14 in 2003. They lost to Sun Belt conference opponent Florida Atlantic in 2004. They beat C-Usa opponent Cincinnati in 2002.

The last time LSU played UNT, in 1999, we beat them 52-0 and went on to finish 3-8.