The Tigers Basket Ball team...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Goodlifetiger, Jan 25, 2003.

1. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I promise. This is the last time I will resurrect an old thread. But I love it when I'm right. ;)

2. J_Oats

J_Oats Founding Member

The loss was just a case of playing 3 games in 3 days, they will be ready for the NCAA's, with a 7 seed.

3. roygu

roygu Founding Member

I agree. MS played with the quickness that we displayed the first couple of games. We could make a run but could not maintain it. Heavy legs from so many minutes on the floor prevented a win or at least a close game.

4. MikeD

MikeD Sports Genius

I'm real happy with the way the Tigers are playing right now. The 2nd half of yesterday and today's games were the result of having tired legs while playing against a team that had more rest.

Onto the NCAA tourney where I think we can go a long way if we keep playing the same way!!

5. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

I love it... I love it... I love it...

I am sure that T will enjoy our coach getting a pay raise and a contract extension for which he fully deserves. He is bad for LSU remember!!!

In the Bham sports today compared Brady with Gotfried. Basicly said that Brady was able to get the most out of his team in a bad situation and Gotfried had failed.

I am proud of this basketball team and its seniors and its coach for a great season. They never quit. Wish I could say the same about some of our fans as shown in earlier posts.

On to the NCAA's we go...