The To Save His Brand, Obama Needs To Quit or The Obama Is Done....... Thread

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mancha, Oct 12, 2016.

1. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

No one can recover from this. Absolutely no one.

https://news.grabien.com/story-video-2008-campaign-appears-show-obama-flaunting-erection-fe

"He has lost.... if he goes forward with this presidency through election day, that is. He'll be a giant LOSER..."
    "He is finished.... and what a stupid fool he is. Too moronic and too narcissistic to realize that once you decide to run for President your entire nasty past gets scrutinized. He's done." -Rex

@Tiger in NC , you are a proud liberal female voter.....what is your take on this? Not baiting you here, I really want to hear your thoughts. Seems like this should be a deal killer for a lot of women but Obama gets away with things no one ever has. This one may be way, way too far over the line though.

2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

If I had a quarter for every time I did this.

3. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

What? grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.

4. Tiger in NC

Tiger in NC There's a sucker born everyday...

You're pretty pissed that your guy is losing so badly aren't you? Poor guy....hang in there.

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

No not at all. I see so much of people running with an "I gotcha" moment. If we were to take pause and look more closely, it would be seen that the line is thin and the leaders one supports has already been there and done that thing.

Much like "Hillary taking Saudi donations" in one for or another. Well, so has Obama, GW, Bill, HW, Reagan, etc. So she is the bad guy?

Trump's ultimate downfall is his megalomania. His severe overreaction to anyone who disagrees with him or doesn't support him makes me concerned as shit to what would happen on the world leader stage. Hills has said only one thing I agree with. He doesn't have the temperament to be a world leader. He is Pablo Escobar in Narcos. He will blow the whole shit up when angered.

Tiger in NC likes this.
  6. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

While we are all tied up in the latest reason not to vote for one of these fools, the damn Russians are getting ready to take back Europe, and we are asleep at the switch.

shane0911 likes this.
  7. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Think of all those daughters who have to see that.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

Yes well, that's who the gop voted for. Dumbasses. Jeb would've beaten her.

9. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Just about anyone else would have beaten her. The Rs have a similar problem to what the Ds had in the '80's. The puritanical right rump is wagging the tail of the party. Like the radical left was doing to the Ds and is chomping to do again. The Ds solved their kooky left problem with super delegates that can and as you saw this year derail radicals.....even if they have to pull Nixonian tricks.
    Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be any leadership in the party to act and take power back from the bomb throwers. Until there is it will be a dark time for our country.

10. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Well, except he can't. That is why it takes more than one dude to hit the button.

BAY0U BENGAL likes this.