The Top 5 Most Despised Teams

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JimCraig, Apr 22, 2011.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I know it was a football poll but I am sure the North Carolina Haters are basketball based. Sure of it.

2. stevescookin

stevescookin Certified Who Dat

Yea, I agree HR...I started respecting UNC football after last year's LSU game. Those guys blew it and gave us a victory with those two dropped TD passes by their (Very Good) TE on the last two plays of the game.

I feel like all those suspensions by the NCAA were unwarranted. Granted, they broke the rules, but, come on...Other than getting married and having kids, getting the right agent is probably the most important decisions these kids make in their lives so far.

They can only "have contact" with an agent a few months before they need one.

How would you like to be charged with a crime and the trial date is a year away...and the judge won't let you "have contact" with an attorney until just a few months before the trial?

UNC and the suspended players got screwed by the NCAA.

Kids should not only be able to have contact with an agent the minute they're eligible for the NFL draft...they should be able to sign with an agent AND receive a signing bonus without being penalized.

3. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

I would have to say that if the NC came down to LSU vs OU the coming year just to expect the same result as before. :D

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Vandy made it because they have surpassed Tennessee as far as relevancy. :D

5. NavyTiger

NavyTiger dunn dunn it all

HMM... well if it was the regular season it wouldn't be as big as the NC in NO which would make people crazier/drunker. If it were a neutral or home location for OU then it would be a different situation. :wave:

6. sugarlsu

sugarlsu Founding Member

Auburn was number six.

7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Not sure if it sucks but people sure don't seem to hate losers.