The US is neutered

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by uscvball, Jan 29, 2016.

1. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Obama has literally cut the nuts off the military. Women are now allowed in every unit including spec ops with what appears to be waivers for minimum requirements. Our Navy personnel were on their knees apologizing to goat fuckers. And now Iran is flying drones over our carriers in international waters.

"Iran flew a drone over a U.S. aircraft carrier in the Persian Gulf recently, an incident the U.S. Navy calls "abnormal and unprofessional."

A statement from Cmdr. Kevin Stephens, spokesman for the U.S. Navy Fifth Fleet, said that on the morning of January 12, an Iranian drone flew toward both the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle and the USS Harry S. Truman, both of which were operating in international waters in the gulf....

Because the UAV was unarmed and posed no risk to the carrier's flight operations (since it wasn't flying at the time), we determined that ... the Iranian UAV's actions posed no danger to the ship,"

Iran has broadcast video on local television that has been billed as capturing the incident."
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/29/politics/iran-drone-uss-harry-truman/index.html

This is where we are? Pathetic.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Obama scheduled to apologize to Iran tomorrow for having a ship in their drones way.

3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Oh stop, barry is just being pragmatic

4. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

There is also a movement to change military terms to be gender-neutral. The word "man" will be dropped if it is a separate word as in reconnaissance man.

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

An officer and a gentle what?

6. LSUTiga

An officer and a tranny, I guess.

7. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

It's gotten to the point where I'm almost embarassed to say that I served 20 years in the USAF.

8. LSUTiga

Well you should not feel that way. It was what it was back then. What it's evolving into today is no knock on that. If anything, it should make it that much more special to you. *thumbsup*

9. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

You know what else he's not doing? He's not sending them to die in other countries under false pretense.

I don't get the angst over the recent Iran/US Navy thing. What did we think would happen? What would we do if they drifted into our waters? No one was harmed. They were even fed and then returned. No one was killed. No one was hurt. No one was held captive for 2 weeks. No one was stripped, robbed, held in separate cells. There was no public release designed to embarrass the US. The boats were returned with the soldiers. The entire ordeal was over almost as fast as it happened and in no small part to diplomatic relationships established with Iran by the Obama Administration despite tremendous protests from the GOP.

A drone? Seriously?

When you know that you can end a country's existence in a matter of weeks, you ignore non-threats. Only a fool lets themselves be provoked into responding.

10. LSUTiga

No, he's giving them the confidence to come over HERE and kill us.

I agree with you in part but there certainly was a public release designed to embarrass the US. Did you miss the apology video? Had it been the other way around I doubt we would've boarded their vessel, pointed guns, brought them in and held them overnight. I honestly don't know what our protocol would be but I doubt it would entail all that. Someone may know more on this.

shane0911 likes this.