The USC hysteria continues

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChineseBandit, Dec 7, 2003.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Got to agree with this one. I would be great to see the damage it would do the the BCS:

Then again, maybe the best thing that could happen would be to pair Oklahoma and LSU in a sham of a title game, while USC wins the Rose Bowl over Michigan and finishes No. 1 in the Associated Press poll and we have co-national champions. That would serve both as an advertisement for a playoff system in college football, and a virus that destroys all BCS computers once and for all.

2. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Hell that Div I-AA game cost us big time....almost cost us a chance at getting #2 in the BCS....hurt our SOS (0.24 higher than it would have been) worst than any other team. USC should be glad we scheduled it so that they even got this close to us at the end.

LSU WILL NEVER SCHEDULE ANOTHER DIV I-AA TEAM AGAIN! WE LEARNED OUR LESSON.

3. TundraTiger

TundraTiger Founding Member

Points? How about yards?

4. LSUfan

LSUfan Founding Member

28 pts. over 500+ yards. Boy they sure do dominate teams. To be fair SC scored 52, but to be more even more fair I have to mention that Ore St is coached by Mike Riley (so before the game even starts you know you will have 14 to 20 pts by the start of the 2nd quarter).

5. TigerFan90

TigerFan90 Too far away from home

583?

USC = great offense

LSU = great defense.

Let's get it on at the Sugar. I like our chances! :cool:

6. Psybex

Psybex Freshman

USC has a great offense because they play against teams with a poor secondary, sorry you can't throw that much on a good defense. Big blue will beat them by 13. Chris Perry 250 yard game 3 TD's

UM 30
    USC 17

USC would lose to any team in the current top 10 (OSU in 2 overtimes) it's that simple because they all have decent rush and pass defenses.

7. LSUHotdog

LSUHotdog Founding Member

Put USC in the SEC, and they lose 2-3 games this year. Georgia, Tenn, and Florida could whip them. That's all there is to it.

8. MaconGATiger

MaconGATiger Founding Member

How bout the Georgia bashing this loser spews. They were #5 last night, they've been top 10 almost all year. They do NOT suck, they are simply outclassed by an amazing LSU team. Georgia on a good day could beat every team in the PAC-10. Handily!!

9. G_MAN113

G_MAN113 Founding Member

My answer to this guy...

...is a resounding :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

He's a homer and he's pissed. Let him vent. We'd be doing the same thing if we had gotten screwed by the OU loving media. They had all anointed the Sooners as the be-all end-all of college football and Kansas State exposed OU and the pundits. I do, however want to answer one of his questions:
    Yes there is. It's name is :lsug: