The winner goes the spoils

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TUSKtimes, Nov 8, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

CONGRATULATIONS to the land of purple. I figured as much as I post, I should single out my own sincere, humble, and honestly, I mean it, congrats on a tough game. LSU won fair and square and heaven knows, it's been rough around here for a little while. This one, yall deserved.

Just looking at the game, I hardly knew you. Runners were running, Passes were being caught, misdirection plays were actually misdirecting. All in all, the second half was LSU's to win. Everyone played hard, really no surprise there, it's the one constant I had figured out.

Fans were pleasant, friendly and a little subdue at the start but was rocking and rolling in the second half. Made for a longer trip home.

4 people like this.
  2. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I must say, the Bama fans that have posted around here have been very gracious and humble following what must be a pretty tough and dissappointing loss. Your humility is appreciated. Now do us a favor for once and beat the heck out of Auburn!

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Tusk is definitely one of the good guys. We may pick on Bama fans on here and at times, but they are some of the best fans in the SEC. Now go kick Auburn's ass!!!!

4. TigerCliff

TigerCliff Veteran Member

Les is more !

It feels good watching a Les Miles coached team with Les Miles players beat head-up Bama and the little guy.

It was a clean well played game and Bama is a very tough team to beat.

Geaux Tigers!

5. TUSKtimes

What you're saying is, it was better then a trip to walmart. Big win, but plenty more to improve on and even duplicate with still big games to go. Auburn is probably feeling like the biggest winner today. They are no doubt feeling confident with Georgia coming to town and given the shift in circumstances, will play it that way.

LSU, this year, puts me in mind of where Tennessee found themselves a number of times. They would lose to Florida and then win out. Florida would go to Atlanta and Tennessee would be off to Orlando. Lightning in a bottle will have to strike for LSU to keep the west from becoming the east. I hope you can do it.

6. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

Tusk, thank you, and thank you for the fun discussions leading up to the game. You are definately a class act. Now go do us a favor and beat AU. :thumb:

7. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Phuck Auburn up for us, please.

8. TUSKtimes

Let's see, we play our number one rival, Auburn, in Tuscaloosa and they could be undefeated and flirting with a big NC game, once past us. Who could even suggest, not much to play for. From an Alabama perspective, the best is to come.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I like it!!!!

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I wish some of our fans had this perspective. Many of ours would have given up and called the season a bust, and wanted the coaches head. Oh wait, they want the coaches head and we are 8-1, crazy right.