The Wonderful NBA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jan 18, 2022.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

For the record, Lilvender Bolton, the director of elections in this Georgia county is a black woman. And Jim Crow laws were a creation of the Democrat Party. Of course you knew all that already, right.
    And oh, by the way...that filibuster the Demonrats want to end, yes that one.....they just used it to block a bill against the Russian Nordstream pipeline. The same filiibuster they used over 200 times in 2020 to the Rupuglicants once.
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democrats-used-filibuster-over-300-times-gop-once
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...k-ted-cruz-bill-sanctioning-russias-pipeline/

Last edited: Jan 18, 2022
    Jmg, kcal and shane0911 like this.
  2. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

There's a reason the Ignore button is here. I recently put it too good use.

APPTiger likes this.
  3. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

It’s too much fun to bait the monkeys

APPTiger likes this.
  4. BornOnTheBayou

BornOnTheBayou 2022 Masters Pick 'Em Champion

It got old reading the same old shit, post after post after post. Wake me up if he comes up with something new. It's going to be a long nap.

Winston1 and APPTiger like this.
  5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Everything you just said... previously addressed. You make no more sense than Winston did. This is not 1865.

6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

FIFY

Winston1 likes this.
  7. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

you dont ned to tell us. everyone you disagree with is a racist. thats your whole party platform

8. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so your point here is, ignore the NBA, my political opponents are racist. we know.

9. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

this is precisely the strategy of the left pushed by the chinese communist party. change the subject every time to whataboutism and how the US is racist.

the chinese government has a literal army of people with the explicit orders of going online, and changing the subject from the xinjiang story to american racism. and the american left is all too eager to help them out .

even the NBA owner on this podcast does it. he says he doesnt care about uighur holocaust because america has black men in jail.

the most fascinating thing to me in modern politics is how the chinese communist party is using the american left to push their narratives, and how incredibly eager they are to comply. i have discussed this at length on the china thread here. and i mean explicity i have discussed this specific strategy of whataboutism with regard to uigurs and deflection to american racism, exactly what rex is doing right now.

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

so there is no genocide because america is racist?

how does it feel being allied with an authoritarian genocidal regime, doing their bidding on american discussion boards?

shane0911 and mctiger like this.