The Wonderful NBA

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Kikicaca, Jan 18, 2022.

1. APPTiger

APPTiger still unable to post Geaux Tigers!

I haven't seen you address any of it. George Wallace, Bull Conner, Robert Byrd are not 200 years old. Brandon gave the eulogy at Robert KKK Byrd's funeral.
    https://www.quotes.net/quote/57364
    From the WSJ
    "This is an apparent reference to Lincoln County, Ga., which is considering a plan to consolidate seven polling sites into a central hub," the board wrote, adding that Lincoln County, in contrast to Schumer's claims, was a rural area where President Trump actually won with 68% of the vote in the 2020 presidential election.

The board also noted that the county's elections director, Lilvender Bolton, was Black.

"The amazing thing about this is that the story is that I’m just after the Black people, and I’m not going to let them vote," Bolton told the board. "That’s what they’re actually going out telling the people, and you know, it’s crazy."
    Time to put down the kool-aid

kluke likes this.
  2. Rex

Rex Founding Member

Clarence Thomas is black. The important matter is that the election board is Republican controlled and seeking to suppress votes.

3. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

no YOU are racist!

4. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

@Rex So I'll ask again, how is it only harmful to black people if it impacts everyone?

5. Rex

Rex Founding Member

First apologize for lying. Can't have a valid conversation with somebody committed to lying.

6. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

@Rex So how is it only harmful to black people if it impacts everyone?

also how psyched are you distracted this thread from chinese atrocity to american racism!?

fanatic likes this.
  7. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

Never had another man ask to tell them 'Im sorry'. And I still haven't.

8. xlnsports

xlnsports Cajun In Exile

So nobody in Politics can have a valid convesation ?

9. Rex

Rex Founding Member

I never said it's "only harmful to black people". Care to rephrase the question?

10. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

the dems continue to be the party of " you are racist!", and its current manifestation is this wacky lie about voting rights.

i think in the long term, asians and latinos and even eventually blacks, will move away from dems and be aligned with conservatives, and the only idiots left on the left will be be midwit whites. the modern left is averse to any ideas. they only care about identity. everything has to be viewed via that lens, and that only really interests insecure mixed race jussies, and fairly dumb whites.

in the future, these people will be conservatives:

very smart whites
    very dumb whites
    blacks
    asians
    latinos, who are religious

and these people will be liberal:

midwit whites that are insecure about their intelligence and only want to prove their woke bona fides.

the left has nothing left to offer anyone but calling everyone racist, and not many people will continue to be interested in that in the long term