The WORST Sports Section in the country...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by SabanFan, Aug 18, 2003.

1. DeathValley

DeathValley Founding Member

We are talking about the worst sports section right no but I have one that is actually good. The Houston Chronicle is a great sports section. On normal days it is at least 10 pages and on Sunday it is as big as 20. I cover all the NCAA conferences. They do give alot more coverage to Big 12 teams but I guess that is to be expected since it is Big 12 area down here. During college football season they have sections for each conference and usually a small article to go with it. All the scores are listed from the previous day and they have a top 25 breakdown and Heisman watch. They do have some good LSU stuff from time to time. After the Bluegrass Miricle they had a nice article with a picture. When we made the Sugar bowl, they had an article on the front page of the sports section with a color photo of some crazy LSU students who camped out all night to get tickets.

2. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You're right about the Mess Register, Hub. I lived in Mobile in 1994 and 1995 and their sports section totally sucked.

3. aztiger03

aztiger03 Founding Member

try this one on for size..., no sec anything any time PAC 10 land also they love theh big 12 and the big ten. all those mid west folks live here now. How ya doin man?

4. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

If USL claims to be the "flagship" they should change their nickname from Ragin' Cajuns to The Titanics

5. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

I didn't know there was a gay Advocate. How do YOU know about it? :shock:

You can get the Advocate sent to you by mail but it will be at least 1 day later than the current issue. I do know that I have seen the Advocate for sale in Layfayette convienience stores on the same day as its issue.