Their was a noticeable level of hatred of LSU by the CBS announcers today

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by islstl, Oct 23, 2010.

1. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

He's making a 7 figure salary. I wouldn't call that stupid.

I'll give you the old and fat. :lol:

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Okay, old, fat, and senile?

3. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Nobody making a 7 figure salary is stupid.

4. west_tex_tiger

west_tex_tiger Founding Member

Did you also feel this way after last year's Ole Miss game or this year's Tenn game? I know I didn't.

5. col reb

col reb Founding Member

Can you imagine LSU with Newton at qb? He really wanted to go to MSU but did not want to be the work-horse.....he is now anyway. But if he had gone to LSU, and the talent there............WOW....

Same with Masoli.................he accounted for almost 500 yds against Ark. and had NO help. DON'T RULE OLE MISS OUT IN THE LSU/OM GAME.

6. COTiger

COTiger 2010 Bowl Pick 'Em Champ

You didn't ask me, but I'll answer. I don't lose sleep over what TV announcers and analysts say or don't say.

7. COramprat

COramprat Simma Da Na

Danielson let out a very audible "woooo" when they ran that 70 TD. I guess I didn't really notice too much until that point.

8. col reb

col reb Founding Member

You puke him out and then say "wish we could land one like him." :rolleye33:

9. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Well, rant all you want, but after the abortion of the 4th down play, following the timeout, at 3:20 the "that was a mess" comment was pretty much on point. And I hate it that it wuz!!!

10. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Yes, because I don't define people by a couple of events. The ending of the Tenn and Ole Miss games were horrible, indefensible, stupid, [feel free to insert anything else you want here that makes you feel better] but that does not equal the whole definition of Miles, Crowton, JJ or anyone else involved.

Put another way - The over the shoulder flip for a touchdown against the Cocks in 07 was one of greatest plays I've ever seen. A perfectly executed game changing thing of beauty. A defining monment in a championship season. You could say the same with the the multiple 4th down conversions in the Fla game.

I'm guessing you don't think Miles is brilliant even though the flip was a brilliant play. Or did you even think that was a good play at the time?