There's good news coming from sources (same that said he was gone yesterday)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by HubCityTiger, Dec 21, 2004.

1. HubCityTiger

HubCityTiger Founding Member

I disagree. There has been consistent statements to the effect that there were disagreements on Saban's control and whether Saban would maintain control, etc., if Huizenga sold the team. That has been the subject of ongoing negotiations.

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Great minds... :thumb:

3. philter

philter Founding Member

This is 100% consistent with my statements, why do you disagree with them?

4. HubCityTiger

I guy I do not know on Tigerbait, but is a good long time poster, just said that he was told by someone he trusts that Saban told him he was staying. Just rumor, but more positives just to grasp on.

5. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Ok, you people are losing it.

This HubCityTiger guy is obviously the same poster that used to want you to beg him to see disgusting pics of his wife. Ya'll don't get it?

6. HubCityTiger

Another source - control issue is major sticking point. Not a done deal yet.

7. philter

philter Founding Member

You don't have to beg me, I'd love to see disgusting pics of your wife...just not pics of your disgusting wife.

8. philter

philter Founding Member

I'm not flipping back and forth...can you tell me if the sticking point is initial control (which I thought had been agreed to)...or that same control being retained if the team is sold (which has been rumored to be up for debate).

Personally, I don't think it is unreasonable for Nick to request in writing that WH must negotiate the same control if he were to sell the team. He has a history of selling off franchises after they become profitable.

If Nick is unsuccessful after 3-4 years, then it won't matter...but if he is successful, and Wayne sells off the team - then Nick would want to make sure the new owner didn't f-up the system. A system that would have worked if Wayne sold the team off at a profit.

9. HubCityTiger

What are you talking about? Hey fella, I just joined because of this Saban mess to find out more. I'll happily just sign off and stay at Tigerbait. I have the same handle over there, so whatever. I've never been registered here and you can confirm from your administrator.

So, I guess I will go back to where the gentlemen are.

10. philter

philter Founding Member

Naw man, don't leave...we need to hear what's going on over there too. I hate browsing that sh|thole of a forum - not the people there, but the actual forum software. It is horrible. Upgrade to something modern already.