There's that "non-stop motor" of David Pollack again

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Gandalf, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Gandalf

Gandalf Founding Member

ramah you jerk, I almost choked to death on my coffee. That is a great picture! Thanks man, I needed that.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Picture courtesy of bLeSseUr ... I think ... I always keep the good ones for reposting ...

3. ramah

ramah Founding Member

Nate Livings is on a MISSION in 2004

This guy is gonna be unstoppable ... has his weight down 30 pounds from last year and runs a 4.9 or better ...

Pollack thinks he had his cock knocked in his watch pocket against LSU in last years games ... wait till Nate gets hold of his azz ...

That motor ... is gonna be a trollin' motor ... you won't hear a peep outta Pollack ... till he hits the "STUMP" :hihi:

4. cajdav1

cajdav1 Soldiers are real hero's

I would guess all of our opponents fans got tired of hearing about Lavalais' motor last year. All of these guys pick up on someone else's story line and carry it as if it's there own, over and over again. Hell, I got tired of hearing about dental school, prison guards, etc. in the weeks leading up to the Sugar Bowl. But these guys are way too lazy to do their own research so we will hear the same ole same ole all the time.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I'm just sick of the phrase "split national championship".

6. goldengirlfan

goldengirlfan simple man

'bout 'nuf said. :thumb:

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

That's because you've never planted a flag at the top of a mountain.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

IMO, LSU has the best pair of Offensive Tackles in the nation.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

wrong wrong wrong. you don't watch enough cfb or you would not make that statement. Or you just want to be fair. If you watched enough you'd know its he and greene who get the hype...even the SECCG they were blowing these guys producing zero. Was sickening. I for one, dont wear the P&G goggles yet anyone from any other school minus UGA and even some from there know its way overdone. LSU got no hype til it was settled on the field. Sure you have your profiles for certain players but cmon man, you're off on this one.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Pollacks motor may always be running but it belongs in a pinto. He can't hang with the big dogs and he knows it. Every big game the little engine that could just can't get the job done. Look for the hype to continue as pollack shines against South Carolina, Kentucky and Vandy but don't look for any highlights on the news after he plays a real team because there won't be any. Pollack the little engine that the media thought could but in reality really couldn't. :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: :nope: