These arguements even make me look good. End it here!

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BAMAFAN03, Nov 20, 2002.

1. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

i just have a few simple questions for each school.

LSU fans- is Saban winning and are you happy with the job that hes doing?

Bama fans- is Fran winning and are you happy with the job hes doing?

being that already know the answers to these questions will be "yes"... lets continue

LSU fans- why do you care what Bama thinks of Saban? is this arguement a matter of Saban staying or leaving? why do all of you LSU fans seemingly hate all Bama fans?

Bama fans- why do you care what LSU thinks about Fran? is this arguement a matter of Fran staying or leaving? why now do all of you Bama fans seemingly hate all LSU fans?

The thing is i have posted every now and then and have posted purposely stupid things on here to entertain you and myself, but seeing all this is not really needed. i can call your coach as many names as you can call mine. we could go onnnnnn and onnnnn and onnn about whos worse. Honestly at this point many of you people who have had decent posts even when posts were stupid have now lowered yourselves to what you used to call "immature" or "stupid" or "great for my personal entertainment". sounds like 5 year olds in a school yard saying "oh yea well my dad could beat your dad up". its stupid and i would think that most of you are tired of it. so as of now F*ck what one coach said to the other! talk about football! hopefully you will all open your eyes and both schools can get over it. :)

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

It's about CLASS, '03. The wins and losses are important between September and December, but the perception goes on continuously. Fran made a fool of himself by being stupid (not checking the facts) and by being classless (attempting to show up an opposing coach). That's why it matters.

Now, go whip Auburn and get the hell outta here.

3. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Bamafan, if LSU posters are complaining on your boards, then tell them to shut up because you're tired of hearing it. But this is an LSU board and we will complain on it when we feel like it. You are a guest here, if you're tired of hearing us, then logout. Don't try to shut us up.

Sorry if some posters here have gotten a little personal with you, it's not your fault. Get in their face if you must. But where else can we b!tch when we're angry if not here? This will blow over soon, but you are going to hear some things you don't like if you lurk here. That's the way it works, mon ami. I surely had to bite my tongue while lurking on Bama boards last week.

Don't take it personal. Franchione is who we're angry at, not you. Start a football thread and I'll be proud to talk football with you. But if you are sensitive about the Franchione thing, you should just stay off that thread.

4. Goodlifetiger

Goodlifetiger Founding Member

B3, Bama's class finally rubbed off on it's coach or I should say bama's lack of class finally rubbed what class fran had , off. BTW, nothing can make you look good.

5. TigerLifer3

TigerLifer3 Founding Member

and another thing BAMAFAN03

when your flaming LSU so much you wouldn't look good even if you were one of the models of the Vicky Secrets fashion show tonight....in other words this post isn't doing anything to help your reputation...sorry

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: and another thing BAMAFAN03

7. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Once again the voice of reason. A very good answere sir and I agree with you 110%. :)

8. EastBankTiger

EastBankTiger Founding Member

Oh my God - they killed horsie -

YOU BASTARD !!!!

9. bayoutider

bayoutider Founding Member

Re: Oh my God - they killed horsie -

ROFL , actually that is my take on beating a dead horse. :D

10. BAMAFAN03

BAMAFAN03 Guest

i understand that its your board and so on and so forth, and the post was not directed at just your school. it was actually a pretty unbiased post. i thought that maybe you guys would be getting tired arguing over and over. so for you that posted with at least an ounce of maturity i thank you. Tigerfan3 obviously holds grudges like a mature adult after me admittingly doing it on purpose, but i guess you cant please everyone. well anyway i appreciate most of your posts,for the others youre no better than you accuse me of being :).