They bought what?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Feb 9, 2010.

1. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I proclaim that this is the year of the Who Dat nation from the Saints to politics.
    I Want to see all incumbents thrown out of office this year and also in 2012.
    We don't need congressman dying in office of old age from either party.
    Somewhere, somehow no one should serve in congress for 30 years.
    Enough is enough

2. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

3. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

really? i was kinda thinking it wasnt a big deal since there were still net jobs lost.

4. SabanFan

It wasn't a big deal, but I would have liked some commentary that it could signal a downward trend. Don't get me wrong. I'm totally against most of Obama's programs, but how can you distinguish valid criticism when it's all bad no matter what happens? I expect that from Hannity because he's a dyed in the wool Reagan Conservative, but most conservative talking heads tried too hard to brush it aside, IMO.

5. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

do you have the same opinion about the "spending freeze" that was treated like a spending increase?

6. SabanFan

No. The spending freeze was political BS.

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Exactly, they aren't going to spend any less, they will just shove it all into defense bills, health care and the other few that were "exempt" and continue to spend at the same rate it will just be a different color.

8. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

You're right, since Republicans are horrible for the country and are corrupt and dishonest it is perfectly ok and understandable when the Democrats act the same way. I mean if my neighbor beats his wife then I should be able to do it too right? It sounds like it using your logic.

9. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

check your reading comprehension first then try to characterize my logic.

10. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I read it and understood it perfectly, you're not that hard a book to read. The Democrats will be blaming Bush for everything 20 years from now and every time someone says anything bad about the Democrats you will whine but the Republicans did it too. Just because Fox news reported it doesn't mean it isn't true, just like MSNBC. They may hard slant everything to their liking, but that doesn't change the facts. Your view is just as slanted as Fox has ever been. Why can't you see both the good and bad in both parties and call it like it is. Democratic pork barrel spending isn't justified by Republican pork barrel spending no matter what news agency reports it.

1 person likes this.