They bought what?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by shane0911, Feb 9, 2010.

1. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

Like I said before check your reading comprehension before you tell me how the hell Im thinking.
    Dont tell me what my view is if you dont know what you're talking about.
    Here's about better question, why cant you read all of my post, instead of cherry picking one to try to create a point, that doesnt make any sense.
    Maybe your upset because I called out Foxnews, it doesnt matter, I really dont care!

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

i want to see the destruction of both political parties.

3. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Nope, unlike you I'm not glued to one political parties crotch. I call out fox news myself. I called out Bush as the worst President ever, I can't stand Rush Limbaugh or Glen Beck. However I also call it as I see it on the other side. Obama is making one hell of a run at GW's title of worst ever and MSNBC and all the other far left media outlets are just as bad as Fox. You tend constantly point out how slanted Fox is while glossing over the hard steady slant for the left. You also continue to defend them and the politicians of the left by pointing towards the right and saying but look at them. When you quit defending the failures of the left by continually pointing out the failures on the right I'll call you unbiased. Unfortunately at this time you are anything but. Nothing personal, you are probably a very nice guy, but the facts are the facts.

4. LaSalleAve

i can't agree with that. Obama could run out of the white house with a bomb strapped to him and scream allahu akbar and blow the whole joint up, and still wouldn't be as bad as bush was.

5. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

He's just getting started and although I didn't think it was possible, he is indeed giving GW a run for his money. GW had 8 years to flush the country down the toilet, it looks like Obama is trying to see if it can be done quicker. I hope I'm wrong but all indications are that I am not.

6. LaSalleAve

how can you flush something that hasn't been removed from the bottom of the oxidation pond? i don't know though that is a pretty good question, who is worse, a guy that changes something from great to crap, or a guy who changes something from crap into bigger crap?

7. LSUMASTERMIND

LSUMASTERMIND Founding Member

facts by your imagination. Ive repeatedly criticize politicians on the left. But you conveniently skip over those facts, which is fine with me, I really dont have anything to prove to you.
    You constantly take up for the right and throw in a jab or two at Limbaugh and Beck, those who dont mean a damn thing to actually governing and call yourself unbiased.
    You are right facts are facts. And you comment on the ones you like and ignore the others to suite your point.
    My point was its pretty ridiculous to point out pork by liberals, when most ever member of congress adds pork to any legislation.
    Thats why I said, its all crooked. Something you skipped over to make your point.

8. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

ah, the old archer vs hallman question.

9. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

whoa! a lot of things will be tolerated in fsa, but there is no need to use language like that!:eek:

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Not under Bush/Cheney he wouldn't.:D