They really think we are that stupid

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, Feb 11, 2010.

1. flabengal

flabengal Founding Member

I never said Obama wasn't an American.

Who is the whackjob and why? Me or Obama?

2. gumborue

gumborue Throwin Ched

for a while i thought you were a closet liberal because you were condescending, but then you didnt get my response, so you must be a conservative.

3. flabengal

Didn't mean to be condescending. My apoligies....what's with all the labeling though? This place is hilarious. all people do is kill the messenger. How about talking about some facts, for Gods sake. It's much more interesting for everyone involved.

I assume you meant that I am a wackjob, now. why?

4. flabengal

I got it now...was distracted.

I would still like to know which statement of mine makes me a whackjob...?

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

man you are one self sanctimonious prick you know that? This is a message board dude, not the round table for scientists. I don't recall the science world giving me a buzz and saying hey, Jeremy, how do you feel about climate change?

I never said i know anything about it, but i have an opinion on it, which is purely based on speculation. Now, if i were in government your fuzzy logic would make sense. But i am not, i work for a ****ing staffing agency. I don't see Government officials beating my door down to ask my opinion on the matter.

Now, i have read some things, and there are really good arguments on both sides, which is why i say i think i know which side is right, but i don't know for sure. Im sure as hell not going to vote for a candidate based solely on climate change, so you can pull your panties out of your ass crack.

6. martin

martin Banned Forever

and how did you come to this knowledge, einstein? are you sure enough to enact legislation that costs billions and punishes the poor worldwide?

7. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

10,000 dead Kurds say he did.

8. flabengal

Did we find the WMD? I wasn't aware of finding chemical, biological or nuclear weapons in Iraq. I think the Bush Administration would have publicized that somewhat.

Or maybe Saddam did at one point have chemical weapons but was no longer much of a threat to the US after the first Gulf War. So for the US to be able to invade Iraq again and establish a bigger "footprint" in the Middle East the powers that be had to come up with a cover story to justify their military plans.

The second Gulf War was purely a war of aggression. Iraq was not a threat to US national security.

This is my point:

1) They have an agenda.
    2) They cannot reveal the true agenda so they come up with an excuse to feed the public.
    3) Under cover of their propaganda they are able to accomplish their goals because they are in charge of the flow of information through the media, etc.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Let's not hijack the thread with irrelevant crap.

10. flabengal

Irrelevant? I was responding to your point about the Kurds.

Anyway, they do the same thing with global warming. They want to establish supra-national governance so they have to have an issue or problem that is beyond the scope of national government. "Global Warming" is too big an issue for any national government to tackle so presto we need more regulations, etc.

This is the same thing they do in a number of situations.

And the point is they are doing it with Climate Change, again.